Morning with Mr.Egbert

Chapter:4
P.O.V Bro Strider

I walk up to my alarm going off. I press the off on my alarm. I remove the cover off of me. I walk over to my drawer and grab a pair of boxers. I make my way over to bathroom so I can jump in to the shower.

I turn the water. I let the water hit my light tan body. Water run thought my abs and trickle down my shaft. I grab my shampoo bottle and pour shampoo in my hand and start wash my hair.

{ time jump}

I grab my towel and start drying myself. As I dry myself all I'm thinking about Mr. Egbert baking in the nude. He calling me over to the dinning room table. Him on the table with icing covering his penis and he telling me to lick it off.

I snap out of my trance of James. I put on my boxer as I put it up I look at my phone. It is 7:30. I decide to text James. after I sent the message to him I walk in to my room and go look for clothes.

My phone goes off and it James < good morning to you Mr. Strider, how are you?> I text back < I am doing well. What about you?> I send, as I walk to the kitchen I start fixing up the coffeemaker.

My phone vibrate again < I am doing good. Thank for asking. Um do you want to come over for breakfast?> I start smiling < I would love to. Send me your address.> I send the message. I run back to my room to look better.

P.O.V. James Egbert

I look at my phone and wait for Mr. Strider answer. 'Oh please say yes.' as I keep checking my phone. I then felt a ding, as I check what is was. When I look at my phone it was a text from Mr. Strider < I would love to. Send me your address.> as I sent him my address I go to my fridge. I send the message, I started taking thing out so I can make breakfast. Then my phone goes off agian. .

{ time jump}

After cooking breakfast I started setting up the table for me and Mr.strider. As I finish up setting up the table I hear a knock on my door. "Hi Mr. Strider come in." I said as I open my door even wider so he can walk in. " hi Jamie's " he said as he walk in my house.

"So are you hungry Mr. Strider?" I ask closing my door. "Yep, also do you have coffee?" he said. "Of course. Follow me." I started walking to the kitchen. "If you want you can sit down at the table and I will bring you your coffee." I said as I point the table and continue walking the coffeemaker.

I grab a mug from the cabinet and pour Mr. Strider a cup of coffee. I walk to the table where Mr. Strider is sitting and grave him the coffee. " please eat if you are hungry." I said as I start eating. "Oh sorry thank you for cooking me breakfast. " he said as he smiles at me. I felt my heart getting heavier.