the big question

Chapter: 3

P.O.V. James Egbert

After a couple of beer and a long and intresting conversation. I decide I was ready to go. "Sorry bro but I must head home." I look at my watch. "It 12:30 at midnight."

" before you go can I ask you something?"

I turn around to bro question. "Ya sure what is it?". There was a long pause until bro start to talking "umm.... Do you want to go on a date with me?" I blush like I was a teen again. " I have never been ask out by a guy before."

He nervous smile turn in to a huge frown. "Oh ok, sorry that I made you uncomfortable." he turn back to the bar counter. "I didn't say no Mr. Strider ". I chuckle when he turn around really fast with the biggest smile. The way he smile seem warm and safe. I just want to be in his presents. " I will go on a date with you."

He smile got even bigger if that's possible. "Um..do you want my number."bro ask while he took out his phone. He gave it to me. I add my number in his phone. "He put your number in my phone." give him my phone. I watch as he put in his number. Then he start chuckling. "What so funny?" he showed me my front screen it a picture of John in cake.

I smiles at the picture. " you have a handsome smile" I look at the person who said it. He face is red. He give me my phone back. I stuff it back into my pocket. "Thank you Mr. Strider." I kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the bar.

I leave the bar happy. Start walk to my car as I walk to the I start think ' he the only guy that done this to me. But why him. He amazing and I am boring.' I grab the keys out of my pocket. I unlock the car, then I jump into it and start it up. I pull out the parking lot and started heading home.

{Time jump}

I pull in my driveway, I get out of my car and lock it. I walk to my front door and open. As I walk in to my house my phone goes off. I took out, it bro he sent me a text. I unlock my phone. <goodnight handsome>

I start to blush, as I walk up the stairs I play thoughts two sweet words in my mind.

I go to my room I look at the clock at the corner of my bed. It 1:15A.M. I then walk over to my bathroom to brush my teeth. "A good man always brush he teeth." I tell myself that.

After brushing my teeth I remember to text back. < goodnight Mr. Strider> I set my phone down on the nightstand and drift to sleep.