nine.

"come on ladies, chop chop! let's pick up the pace!" a CO yelled at us, cause we weren't getting off the van quick enough. it was time for more work at the ICE kitchen.

we get inside and red puts together a plan, she was head of the kitchen. nicky says she was to down at minimum before the riot. we all got to eat some of the food while the detainees ate. the food wasn't horrible. more flavor then what we got back at the prison.

we made tacos today. gloria started with making the meat, red chopped the veggies.. per usual. she wanted it to be perfect, as always. i did my best to hold it together, i was stilled messed up about the whole hellman thing.

i wish there was something i could do, but they're not gonna take an inmates side over a CO.

i walk into the freezer and i dug around. there had to be some sort of drug in here, that's probably why most of these people got caught. even if it was ICE, some of these people were still criminals. regular orange for non-criminals and red for people that were also criminals. that's how ICE gave their uniforms to the detainees. and there was a lot more red then orange.

i feel around under the shelves until i feel something. a few pills wrapped in plastic. jackpot. i couldn't swallow pills without water and i didn't have any back here so i put the pills in my bra and i walk back out to the kitchen and i help serve food. nicky stood next to me, serving the food aswell.

after the kitchen was cleaned up, we went back to the prison... as we did every single day. i tie my hair back into a low pony as i walk back into my cell. i swallow one of the pills with some water i had from the sink that was attached to the top of the toilet in our cells.

i swallowed my first pill ever. it was oxy, i knew that much from my sisters days as being a dealer. it was a painkiller.. made you feel good.. witch is what i really needed now.

i sat in my bunk, waiting for the effects of the pill to kick in. once it finally did, i felt great.. so fucking good. i lay back in my bed and i close my eyes, i was numb. but not a bad numb, a good numb. i felt like myself for once.

guards walk into our cells, for a random search. i still had a second so i hide them in my socks, then me and nicky wait outside of our cells. she didn't see anything, thank god. i'd feel so bad if i made her relapse.

nothing was found in our cell, i was felt up my hellman, i was uncomfortable after what he had did to me but i couldn't do anything so i just stood there as he groped my tits and smelled me. he was so creepy.

nothing was found, not bad for my first time hiding contraband. they left us, i walked back into my cell.

"he's got some creepy obsession with you." nicky said

"yeah, i've noticed..." i replied, laying down in my bed