Guilty Affection

Gabriel's POV

I tried to shout for help but I was too scared with Argus right next to me. Soon, he let go of my mouth and I felt his sharp fangs sinking into my neck. I cried out loud in pain and he didn't bother to cover my mouth which alerted my family. "S-Stop it.... Please...", I begged and squirm a lot but he wouldn't let me go with his arm around my waist.

Then, the door was opened with my brother rushing to stop Argus. He seems angry but he struggled to break us off. Fuck it hurts so much! My neck was bleeding so I covered it while Argus licked his lips as my blood got on him too. "You can't escape me... Gabe..", he said and his eye glows bright red, covering him in his black aura. Equiste tried to punch him but he got pushed back to the wall. The door got locked again and Argus got closer to me. He looks really really mad as he sniffed me and licked my bleeding neck.

Argus pinned me against the wall and he suck on my neck while I gasps for air and he even gripped on my arms hard. "Argus...stop it....", I said but he didn't care and I feel my whole body gets tensed as he gave me a cold glare. It feels like I'm his prey so I stayed silent while whimpering. "You taste so good...Gabe....", He said but his voice sounds very deep and a little bit demonic which made me even more scared.

Crap.... What should I do?!!! I can't even move even an inch. Why does he looks so different? Fear consumes me as I felt his sharp fang sink into my flesh. I shouted in pain as it hurt a lot but he wouldn't stop and eventually he fully embraced me with both his arms around my body which made it harder for me to even move.

Argus's POV

I want him so much... I need him badly.... I won't let him escape from me! I growled and kept biting his neck harder to draw blood which I licked. He tastes so good and he smells amazing. I can't control myself any longer. "Mine....", I growled again and let go of his neck, licking the bite mark I made. I turned to look at his face to see that he's sweating a lot and seems to be in extreme pain. Then, I carried him to his bed and let him down. I took his brother out of his room and closed the door for him to rest as I went downstairs to meet with his parents.

"Hello gentlemen.... I'm Argus Demisory. You may call me Argus. I'm here to talk about my mate...your son", I said as I sat down on a chair while Gabe's father seems to be annoyed by my presence. Not to forget his brother has been glaring at me. "Fine. We will talk", Gabe's father said as he sat down and eventually calmed down while his other father wanted to go upstairs to check on him but I growled and got up to block his path. "Let me see my son....you fiend...", he said and was ready to punch me but his husband stopped him while his brother tried to hit me but I block his fist.

"Anyway, as you all may or may not know, Gabriel is my mate and I don't want to be separated from him ever anymore. Therefore, I will be staying with him here whenever I allow him to be here". As I said that in loud and clear voice, Equiste seems more irritated and started to shout at me. "YOU BASTARD!", he tried to hit me but I easily stopped him. Suddenly, a chain appears on my hand and I was yanked to the side. "You're in my house and you need to follow the rules... My rules...!", His father said and I had to admit. The chain seems to be sucking my energy.

"I respect the bond you have with my precious son but I will not tolerate you for hurting him", he glared at me which I try to glare back but I feel so weak so I had to surrender..... for now. "Tch! Fine! I won't hurt him! But I can't promise I won't be angry if he try to runaway from me again! He's mine!", I yells and the chain disappeared. His parents still look angry but they seem to calm down quickly. His brother on the hand... Still glared at me and they all went upstairs to check up on Gabriel.

"I'm glad he's fine but... I will beat the hell out of him", Gabriel's papa said and he placed bandages around Gabriel's neck. I hate that it covers the mark I gave my mate but I have to let him heal. I don't want to hurt him too much. "He's alright and he should rest as long as he should. My poor little hatchling", he kissed Gabriel's head and they all left except for his brother as he gave me a last staring showdown. "If anything happens to my brother, you'll pay for it", he said and left the room but I shook my head as if I'm gonna let anything bad happen to my mate.

Oh god. He looks so cute when he's sleeping like this. I have been staring at him and resisting the urge to touch his body. Fuck, I shouldn't be a creep but he's look so fucking hot and sexy. I reach out my hand to touch his chest and swollen belly. I smile as his body feels warm. I can't stand it anymore so I locked the door and window before taking off the bandage to lick his wound. He tastes so good and I heard him whimpering in his sleep. "My lovely little mate~ sleep well", I whispered into his ear before giving him a goodnight kiss on the lips and lays behind him, becoming his big spoon.

(Surprise surprise! Miraculously I still got that daydreaming ideas)