Our Sexual Desire

Argus's POV

I teased his slit which is slick right now with my cock. My 12 inch cock touches his shy 6 inch cock. I kisses his lips again as he was moaning so loud that his body is burning with heat. He was trying to fight back but I'm in control here. "P-Please....let me go...I'm not ready for this...", he said but his body was the opposite. He wants me. He needs me. I pulls his cock out from his slit forcefully and he yelps loudly as he shot some pre cum from the tip.

"You're so sexy babe~. Do you want daddy to fuck your slit? Fill you up with daddy's seed? Get you pregnant?", I whispers into his ear and he flinched as I grip on his cock gently. He's definitely a virgin and very sensitive to my touch. He's so perfect for me. "No....please help me", he whines and I slams my cock into his slit with his cock forced to go back in.

He moans more and it was like music to my ears. "I will help you baby~", I bites his neck again which made it bleeds more. He pants heavily and is completely ready for me to mate. "Zeke....Claude...Equiste.... Chris....help me..save me", he mumbles to himself which I growls. I will kill them soon after this.

"Ready babe?", I said and he shook his head but his slit is leaking a lot. I position my cock and press my tip into his slit. He was a moaning mess and I pinches his nipples which will be perfect for breastfeeding our hatclings. "Ahhhh!", I slams my cock into his slit but only half of it enters. Seems tight for my cock but I have to knot him. "Relax babe. This will hurt a little", I said and push my cock as deep as I can which my knot right now is on his slit.

His eye's rolled back and he drools a lot. "I know you like daddy's cock~", I slowly thrust my cock inside of his slit while rubbing against his cock. Damn, this feels so good. I've never had this feeling before. He is truly my mate and I will make him full with of my seed. "Mr.Demisory....please release me...", he weakly said and I nods as my cock release my pre which made me thrust even faster.

"Ahhhhh! Babe! You're so tight!!", I pants heavily and start to thrust deeper until my knot enters his slit. His abs is showing the tip of my cock and I'm very deep inside of him. I keep thrusting his slit and he cums inside his slit as I could feel the hot liquid on my cock. "Ahhh...", he said seductively as I broke his mind. I use my magic to enhance his stimulation.

He came more and I let go of the magic with my hardest thrust. I cums gallons inside his slit and fills up his womb. His abs is gone as it swells into a big belly. I roars loudly as a sign I have mated my mate. My mate faints and I rubs his big belly. I hope he will be pregnant and I'll marry him as soon as he is ready. Can't say the same for our mating.

I take out my phone and calls my personal assistant to take care of all the stuff in my office. "I won't be going to the office for a month so do the job properly", I said to my assistant.  "Yes boss but why will you be gone for a month?", my slutty assistant said and I snarls which he heard. "Just do your work. I have my mate to be taken care of", I yells and turns the call off.

My mate is better than anyone I've had sex with. He's cute, kind, strong and childish. I love him and his body is so damn sexy. I will make him mine forever. I didn't bother to pull out my cock because I know our cum will spill out from his slit. I need to make sure he will get pregnant and form our eggs. He is peacefully asleep right now and I turns us around as I'm on the bed and he's on top of me. I pinches his nipple again and it lactates some liquid. He will be a good mother since he already prepared his breast.

I tastes his milk and it was really good. I want more so I sucks his nipple very hard. He moans in his sleep and lactates more milk for me. I love his milk. I let go of his nipple and burps a little as it was a good fill for me. He snores and I ruffles his hair. He fits perfectly within my arms and he hugs on of my big arm. He really is a child but he's my mate.

My life is almost perfect now. All I need is to marry him and have our little hatchlings. I will make him happy. I won't let anyone gets in my way. If anyone does, death with be quicker for them. Be it the god or devil or anyone. No one will stop me. Not even my mate's family.

"Goodnight babe", I kissed his forehead and pull up the covers as it was getting a little cold but my mate warms my heart more. I slowly falls asleep and snores as it felt so cozy and just right.

( hehe how ya like that?)