Too Clingy and Handsome

(Chris is up there and he loves Gabe so much. Rival of love)

Gabriel's POV

The stranger in front of me kiss my lips as he holds the back of my head and force me to. I kick in between his legs and hit the painful spot. He groans and I escapes through the window, knowing the man looks dangerous. "Fuck you and don't touch me!", I yells at the man and falls slowly to the ground.

"Fiesty. I like it babe~", he smirks and I turns to ignore him but he suddenly appears in front of me. "You're coming with me and I will not punish you because we've just met", he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He may be sexy and all but I'm not into someone like him. I had a crush on someone else anyway. An idea appears in my head and I whispers into his ear which his face shows me excitement. Oh get ready to hear this magic words. "I already have a boyfriend". He lets go of me and his expression darkens.

I walks away from him but was pulled toward him again. "Tell. Me. Of. This. Man", he said with his jaw greeted and fist clenched. Clearly he doesn't know that I don't have any so I pointed to a random guy which looks strong. This guy might stall him for a while and I will make my escape.

"You see that handsome wolf there. He is my boyfriend", I send a magic message to the chosen wolf and he seems to agree but I have to go on a date with him. He looks at me and flexes his biceps and pose for me. I giggles and actually likes this strong wolf but he is not my crush so I guess I jusy have to reap what I sow. "Hey there Gabe. Is this man bothering you?", the wolf said and I saw him sending me a magic message about his information. He didn't have to tell me that much about his cock and kinks.

"So...this is the guy? He looks pathetic and probably not your type", the dragon stares into my eyes again and I was getting nervous but Oscar, the wolf gets in between us and holds my hand. I heard a growl coming from the dragon and he punch Oscar on his stomach very hard. Oscar coughs out blood and falls to the ground. Everyone were watching and some of them thought that Oscar and I was being assaulted by a madman so they stupidly gets in the way of the dragon.

"Gabe! You ok?", a fox said and some people came, circling the dragon with their weapons out. "I'm ok but Oscar...", I lays Oscar on my lap and starts to heal him. "Why are you helping that man?!", the dragon roars and the fight begins as the student attacks him. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!", the attack doesn't seem to hurt him at all and I takes out my weapon. Phaust X is it's name and it can change into a sword. I aims it at the dragon while he is busy attacking my fellow saviour. "Aeros Gale", my gun shot out strong wind with a purple energy in the middle, indicating the wind element. My shot landed on the dragon's chest but I couldn't believe it. He was laughing and it doesn't hurt him a bit.

"Babe it doesn't hit me if you think you did", he said and I didn't understand. My shot always hit my target. As soon as he dash toward me, he shows me something in his palm. Its my bullet and he toss it at the other causing them to be blown away. "Nice magic but you shouldn't use them on me. When we get back, I will punish you for your ignorance toward me. Oh and this will not be with you until you behave", my gun hangs in his grasp. When did he took it? How did he do it?

"Lets go now. You belong to me so don't even think you can run from me". Is he dumb or what? I told him that I have a boyfriend although its not true. Oscar groans as he gets up and he gets a kick on his head by the mad dragon. "That will teach him not take you from me", the dragon smiles and pulls me away from the massacre he had created. Everyone got injured and its my fault. Before we got away, Equiste kicks the dragon to the side and grabs me quickly.

"You're ok baby brother? He didn't hurt you right?", he said with concern and hugs me tightly. "Yes I'm ok", I replied and ran away with him as the dragon got up from the ground. "MINE!", the dragon roars and kicks my brother at his back. Equiste went flying to the wall and was bleeding a lot just from a single kick. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE MINE AND I WILL PUNISH YOU SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT!!", he grips my arm very hard and pulls me to his car. It looks fancy and I know this won't be the only time that I will be in this car.

"Please let me go...please. I don't even know you or likes you. I have someone else in my heart...please understand that", I pleads him but he only tighten his grip on my arm. "I should have killed that boyfriend of yours", he said loud and clear. This man is unknown to me but he was irritated by me having someone else.

"Oscar is not my boyfriend... but I do have a crush on someone....", I said shyly and he growls again. He stop the car and stares at me again while I just lower my head. I hope someone will save me. "I love you and you can't have a any crush on others but you can have a crush on me and we will live together from now on", he said honestly and caress my cheeks. "But-", I was cut off by him as he slams his lips against mine. He kissed me! He took my first kiss! My lips is no longer a virgin!! "I really love you and you will be mine no matter what happens", the dragon gave me a smile and continues our passionate kiss.

(Thats wrap for today)