Love Encounters

(Equiste Sinus is up there)

Gabriel's POV

I take my seat next to my best friends.  Claude and Zeke were already on their seat and were talking about something. "Heya guys. Sorry but my family won't allow me to go with ya guys later", I said and they both laughs a bit. "It's ok cuz it's my fault to not tell your family about our nights out. Oh and uhh.. here ya go", Zeke gave me a letter but I don't know who did it. "Spill it out. Who wrote it?", I glares at the giggling rhino and tiger. "I don't really know but I found it in your desk", Zeke said and I know if they were laughing, there is something going on.

"What's so funny? ", they both looks at me and points at the flowers stuck in my hair. "Oh...", I blushes and brushes it off from my hair. "Anyway, I'm really sorry for not telling your family and you're grounded right?", Zeke said and I nods aggressively. "We'll make it up for you Gabe", Claude taps both Zeke and my shoulder as I see Miss Anne shot her knife as we didn't notice her coming in. "Ok class. Good morning and lets start today's lesson at the Battle Dome", she said and we all get up with our stuff as we went to the Battle Dome. After we arrived, Miss Anne pick us randomly for a match and Claude was picked to fight against a golden dragon. "Let's hope our rhino is fine with battling that dragon crush of yours~", Zeke said and I hides my face as the golden dragon looks at me.

"Ok you two go to your spot and you're ready to fight once you're out from your safe zone.", with that Miss Anne orders us to sit down and watch them fight. "Battle Start!", Miss Anne shouts and both Claude and the dragon starts attacking. "Aegis Shield: Defensive!", Claude yells and summons his shield which is the Aegis type. "Dream Field",the dragon chants and the battlefield gets foggy. This means that Claude will have a hard time to defend or attack. "Barrier Of Detonation! ", Claude transformed his shield into a barrier around him. An attack came from his back and the barrier explodes at the direction of the dragon's attack. "Heh not bad. The explosion should have hit you.", Claude said and the field starts to get more clearer as his explosion defogs it. "Shut up and focus. Reign of Bahamut!", the dragon yells and he charges his body at Claude as he was absorbing any power and magic around him. I starts to get lightheaded and Zeke helps me as I didn't feel good. The contact between the barrier and the powerful charge attack, leaves the battlefield with serious damage. Claude was down to one knee because his barrier is broken and the dragon was probably low on stamina as he huffs heavily. "Lets finish this! Athena Shield: Offensive! Athena Bash!!", Claude changes his shield and attacks at the tired dragon but with a smirk the dragon shot a laser at Claude. "Draconic Surge~",the laser went really far and pierces through Claude's shield. Claude falls and his hp indicator shows that he lost the battle.

The dragon was proud. Zeke and I walks quickly to our injured rhino and helps him to get up. His clothes were torn thanks to their fight. Luckily, I pulled out a towel and covers his exposed crotch which is thankfully, unseen by the audience. Claude is packing a lot down there as I had to hold the towel to his massive bulge. The dragon smiles at me as if he thought I was happy for him.

"Hey Gabe! I hope your bud is ok", he said and I smiles back as I got Claude with Zeke to go to the nurse room. "So...wanna hang out sometime? Just the two of us?", he said and was hoping for it. "I would like that but I'm grounded. Sorry", I bows my head and walks away from him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. "Its ok but next time we could hang out.", he said and caress my cheeks which I flinched in return. I heard a roar from my back and I turns to see my brother is angry. "Hands off from my brother Chris!", he growls as he took me away from Chris. "Gabriel won't be yours for too long because only I will have to protect him~", Chris smirks and place a kiss on my paw.

"Gabe. We should go now!", Equiste hurriedly bring me out of the Battle Dome as he signals Miss Anne on us. We got into the nurse room and I sit next to Zeke as we wait for Claude to get his injuries treated. I doze off and almost fell asleep but got interrupted by a creepy roar. "I look around to see Zeke was holding Equiste back from raging at someone. Could it be Chris? I hide behind Claude's big arm. I peek at the entrance and saw my brother was fighting someone with Zeke in front of us. I heard a growl came closer to me after I heard Zeke falls on the floor with a loud groan. I hope that Claude's arm is big enough to cover me but it wasn't. I feel Claude's arm shifts to reveal me. "Hello baby boy~", the voice was definitely not  Chris and the man's hand slowly caress my cheek down to my thigh. I opens my damn eyes to be met with crimson red eyes staring into my green one.

(Damn it Argus! Can't ya just wait for your damn files to reach ya?! Anyway next time on this story! Demon dragon caught his dragon of dreams~ kyaaa)