Mischievous Lord

Gabriel's POV

I still couldn't get him out of my mind and it's like the 3rd period already. I continue to write my notebooks while avoiding every questionable stares that everyone's giving me right now. First of all, I smell like him. Second of all, he almost destroyed the school building. I'm glad no one is asking me yet. Zeke seems to be fully recovered and Claude was tapping on my shoulder.

"Gabe psst! So did that dragon railed you?", Claude said while whispering but everyone could hear him as he's loud even when whispering. I can feel everyone's gaze on me. "W-Well... uh... maybe?", I said and gulps a little as everyone starts to get up. One of them froze the teacher and they all locked the door and windows. "Alright. Spill the beans", Claude said leading the class. I could only fiddle my thumb and just stuttered. "H-H-H-He.... d-did.. rail m-me..", I blushed as I said that and it's as if the whole class shouted in unison as they're all surprised.

"Our class baby dragon has finally grown up!", Claude said and he screams loudly.

"Can't believe you actually got railed"

"Ara~ even a little cutie like you got a boyfriend before a succubus like me"

"Didn't even think you would find your mate this early. Oh youth!"

"Guys... please it's not that big of a deal...", I said and tried to calm them down but they all shouted at the same time again. "NO THIS IS A BIG DEAL", they yell and I awkwardly smile, looking at Zeke for help but he just smiles with a shrug. I just sighed and answered all of their questions.

<Hours later until it's break period>

I leaned on Zeke's shoulders while Claude had his arm around my shoulder. "Why does everyone seem to think of it as a big deal though?", I asked Claude and he giggled. "Didn't you know? Oh I guessed you didn't know. Well your boyfriend is the new principal", Claude said while laughing and I spurted flower pollen from my mouth in shock. How can he be the principal here?! What is he trying to do?!! Equiste! That's right I should tell Equiste about this!

Just as I'm about to run off, I was pulled by my tail which made me yelp in pain. I slowly turned around to see the same person that I'm trying to avoid today. There he is grinning like a bastard as he rubs my tail as please which made me softly moaned but I cover my mouth immediately as soon as both Zeke and c
Claude starts to giggle. "Y-YOU IDIOT!", I yell at Argus but he didn't stop rubbing my tail and instead he pulled me closer to him and I couldn't refuse as he got my tail tight in his grip, making me let out a tear as I tried to hold the pain.

I wanted to yell at him so badly but something about him in that black suit with a golden tie makes him look more dashing and hot. "I believe you're hungry honey", Argus pulls me away from Zeke and Claude which they waved at me as I got further from them. Those bastards didn't even try to stop him! "Your friends?", he asked while walking with me in his arm and I softly nod to which he warmly smiles. Soon, we enter the principal's office which looks like it got upgraded more than ever. "Sit down~", he motions me to sit on the chair next to his. I awkwardly stare at the chefs that come in with lots of food as they're also the one from back at Argus's mansion.

"Let's dig in. Shall we?", Argus says again and he scoots his big chair next to me, closing the gap between us. "I already brought my own food...", I said and reached out to notice that I left my lunchbox back at home. I internally scream as papa made my favourite food for my lunchbox today. Argus took a slice of the meat and he gently blew on it as it was still hot. He then gives it to me by reaching it to my mouth and I immediately open my mouth as soon as I feel his angry aura radiating from him.

"You're awfully quiet... don't you think so?", He asks me and takes another meat slice but he eats it. "I'm not used to this...", I said with my hands glued to my knees, feeling scared of him as his anger didn't subside. "Well get used to it honey. You may as well say that I own the school now and I made a few upgrades....if you know what I mean~", I flinched as I could hear the arousal in his voice. "I'll let you be free for now but break any rules...", he whispers to my ears and he licks my cheek which was smeared by the meat earlier. "I want to be as close as possible to you Gabriel... I can't even think about leaving you alone...", He said again with a soft smile and he continued eating while also feeding me.

I still can't believe that he made the school his 2nd home!! I know exactly what he meant by upgrades. He built a fucking bedroom next to this office. He even got my shirts and stuff. Arghh damn it! "Do I make myself clear? Break any rules and I'll make sure you get punished properly by me~". I'm stuttered but look at him. "Y-Yes Argus", I said and the next second he was pulling me close to him into a tight hug. Despite the size difference, he was quite gentle this time. "I'm glad you understand me. Oh and the way you say my name~ Oh my lords you're so fucking precious~ mine~", he hugs me tighter and I responded by hugging him back as he would get pissed again if I didn't. Before I could say anything, he started biting on my neck at the exact same spot he marked as today which made me moans so much, gripping on his arms to break free. "Mine!"

(Asore sore sore sore sore! Teehee sorry for late episodes of Gabriel and Argus. Still thinking on the next drafts for ATTE and Edeleia heroes! Stay tuned!)