Rival To Him

Gabriel's POV

I was still shocked at the sudden appearance of Chris in front of me. I only blush as he saw me kissing Argus. By the looks on his face, he seems jealous as I could feel the anger which he radiates from his body.

"Gabe, let's go. I'll send you back home", Chris said as he pulls me by my wrist but I stayed silent as I don't know what to say to the man I love. "I can't allow that Chris. He's mated to me and he's mine", Argus said as it was the truth which only made Chris's grip tighter on my wrist.

"L-Let me go. C-Chris, I'm alright", I managed to say but he pulls me toward him and I was shocked at what he do. He kissed my lips and he doesn't seem to care that I'm mated to a now angry dragon. Argus kicks Chris away from me and he puts me inside a barrier. I can't get out of it and I can't even use my magic.

"Strahl Assault!", Chris yells as he dashes at Argus with a sword. Then, he does a multiple slashes at Argus but he dodge it easily. They both were flying into the sky as Chris keeps up the pace upward with Argus now pushed with him. "Guys...stop it!", I yells but they won't listen. I punches the barrier only to get my knuckle hurt.

"Just stay there Gabe. I'll make this quick", Argus said with a smirk on his face as he stops Chris's sword with his finger. "Grand Ragnarok". Argus holds Chris tightly which made him unable to escape and a gigantic sword with some rune on it, descends from the empty sky. The cloud darkens as the sword fully emerges it's shape. Now, it's falling toward both of them and I can detect it's high magic contents.

"WATCH OUT!!", I yells loudly which made Chris look up but Argus locks his limbs and wings with a chain as he let's him fall to the garden. "Argus! Please...stop this!!", I yells for him but he gave me a smile and proceed to kicks the sword at Chris. "Ziege Dich! VAULTE!", I summons my partner which is a nature sprite with an appearance of a bull. "Vaulte now!", I commands Vaulte to make an opening of the barrier which I soon get out.

I quickly grab Chris and toss him as hard as I can because he's heavy for me to lift. Before I could escape, the sword is already a few metres away from me so I closed my eyes as I brace myself to take the hit. "GABE!!", Chris shouts which alerts Argus and he breaks the sword with his fist. The pieces of the sword hits me and caused me to bleed. "Gabe! You shouldn't have done that!", Argus shouts at me and puts a collar on my neck. He snaps his finger and a chain appears in his grasp which is connected to the collar.

"I'm worry about you! You shouldn't protect him! You can only protect yourself and our eggs!", he shouts again and pulls me close to his chest. "Chris!", I said and pushes Argus off of me as I run towards Chris. "Thank god you're ok!", I said as I treats his wounds but Argus grabs my hand to stop it. "No need to care for him. Besides, he'll die.", Argus said with his expression darkens as he took out my gun but I commands Vaulte to hold him in place. "Gabe. Release me now. You don't know who he is", he said again as he tries to break free from Vaulte but he can't as Vaulte is born from my soul and dream. He's my protector and partner.

"Yeah right...like hell he even knows you", Chris said with a scoff as he free himself from the chains and he hugs me tightly which made me blushes. Argus is getting jealous of the view so he roars at us but Chris spreads his wings as he's ready to fly. "Let's get out of here darling~", he said which I can only nod as a reply and he chuckles as he flew us up high.

"Vaulte return!", Vaulte transform back into my earring and we left Argus immediately. I don't know why but my heart wants to stay with him but another part of me wants to be with Chris. "Chris....how do you know I was at Argus's mansion?", I asks him which made him gulps. "U-Ummm...well....I'm actually his.....uh....", he said but I was getting impatient for his answers. "His what?", I said and stares at him as he sweats from my stare. "Fine....I'm his cousin...and I was visiting him but I could sniff out your scent there", he said and I nods as I understand. "So....you're a killer too?", I ask again but he stays silent for this one. Maybe it was too personal.

"I'll tell you more about me later but for now...we have to escape from him", he said as he points behind us and I look back to see a gigantic red dragon chasing us. "GABRIEL! COME BACK THIS INSTANT! OR I'LL PUNISH YOU!!", the dragon said with a roar which made the animals run away and the wind blows very hard. "No! I won't!!", I shouted at Argus but he only gets even mad. His size grows again, his muscles increase and he's getting closer to us.

"Don't worry!", Chris said and he puts me in a cube-like barrier. "I'll deal with him and here's an item to remove the barrier if you have to run", he said with a smile and gave me a key. "GABRIEL!!", Argus roars again and he's already near 400 feet high. "HE'S MINE!!", Chris roars too as he also grows big but he was a little shorter than Argus. "Be careful...Chris...".

(Done and done.  Kaiju fighting lol)