Changing Bobby**9

**Ashton's P.O V**

I walked into school and immediate the air became thick.Bobby was beside me,he had a confused look on his face he must have noticed it too .As we walk a few people were looking at me in a weird way.I shook it off as I saw West at his locker.I took Bobby's hand and went over to him.He saw us approaching and close his locker,he turn to us.He looked angry.

"Hey man what's up?".I put on a smile.

"Your bitch!".he half shouted and with that he turn and walked away.

I look at Bobby who shook his shoulders saying he had no idea.I don't know what was that about,my bitch?I walk to class with Bobby and sat down where West was.He was tapping on his phone furiously.

"Dude,what's up with you?".I ask.

He look up at me before locking his phone and placing it on the desk.

"Apple is pregnant for Miles,turns out she's an undercover whore and had been with him for six months now.The truth got out last night when they were both drunk and they 'accidentally' announced it and after that some people saw them having sex in the pool!".he growled.

My breath got caught in my throat. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.I just sat there looking out of space,not knowing what to do or what to think.

"W-what?"was all I could get out.

West took up his phone and swiped through it a little then hold it up to my face,it was a picture of my girlfriend and one of my close friend in a pool,naked.

I blinked a few times before getting up and heading for the door.I avoided West calls as I made it in the hall way and outside,into my car which I took in a deep breath and exhale slowly.Too much was happening too fast,the girl I trusted and almost fell in love with betrayed me by getting pregnant for my friend.

I heard a tap on the window,I turn my head and saw that it was Bobby.I hesitated before unlocking his door and he came in.

"Ashton are you okay?"Bobby ask in a concern tone.

"Alright".I whispered.

We sat there in silence until I broke it.

"Wanna go get ice cream?".I ask.

He looked over at me before he nod slightly not sure.As much as I was upset i couldn't be like this around Bobby,he's just different.

I dug in my pocket for my keys and started the car.We drove out of school to the ice cream place about two blocks down from our school.We went into the shop and sat down in the corner.A waitress came over and ask.

"What a cute couple,what would you like?".

Bobby blush and turn his head to the wall.I couldn't help but smile.

"Uh..a double vanilla please and what would you like Bobby?".

He turn to us.

"Chocolate".he said in a soft tone.

"And a doubled chocolate?".the lady ask and I nod and she walk away.

"Why didn't you tell her,we weren't a couple?".

"I don't know".I shrug.

I really didn't know why I guess I was too busy looking at Bobby blushing.

"""""

After eating and talking to bobby about Apple and that I was going to end things with her we went back to school.It was lunch time by now and West was at the cafeteria door waiting for us.We approached him and he put on a nervous smile.

"Hey you okay?".he whispered.

I nod and motioned him and Bobby into the cafeteria they followed and we sat down at a table and less than a minute Apple walked through the door.She looked around for a while until she spot me she came over as if the world was perfect through her eyes.She sat down beside me and rest a hand on my shoulder.I didn't even look at her,I just kept looking at Bobby who looked nervous and West who looked angry.

"Hey baby".she giggled- whispered.

Bobby covered his ears as if he knew what I was about to say.

"Fuck off Apple".

I turn to her and lift her hand off my shoulder.

"W-what?.

"You heard me,fuck off I'm done with you, I'm done with your lies.I'm done with you playing with me!".

"What are you talking about!?"she ask confuse.

"I told him everything bitch, he's done with you now go to your baby daddy".West interrupt.

"Babe are you just going to let him talk to me like that!".she yelled at me.

"Yes now go,we're through".

"FINE!!be like that!".she yelled,catching some people's attentions.

She got up and head for the door,on her way she saw Miles and drag him with her.My blood began to boil at the sight of him,he's a fucking backstabbing bastard. I look over at Bobby who had him head on the table.I touch him and he look up at me and gave me a small smile.

"You okay?".i ask and he nod.

We all sighed at the same time before getting up and going to the lunch counter.

Worst day ever