Changing bobby**19

"Babe slow down".Ashton said in a scared voice.

I giggled and stepped on the gas.

"Holy shit".Ashton whispered beside me.

"No swearing".I said sternly and he apologize.

I slowed down when the school's gate came in view.I miss driving, since Ashton is still recovering I thought I would drive him to school and I loved it.

"I'm driving home".Ash said before opening his door.

"Nope".I said and grab his and my backpack before heading out too.

"You know I can carry a bag".he raise a brow.

I lean up and kiss his lips earning a smile before I took his hand and walked into school.

West and Skylar were at my locker deep in a make out session and should I say.wow.Skylar is really lucky,he turn a straight guy gay.I did too but West,I never would have thought he would be interested in men.We approached them and I bang on my locker making them jump apart.Ashton laughed quietly and they turn to us and blush,well Skylar was bright red and hiding behind his hair,West smirk and wrap his arms around his waist.

"Good morning love birds".i smile at them.

"Good morning to you too love birds".West replied.

We all had this class together and I was glad to have my three friends with me.

"Oh you're sleeping over my place tonight,your grandma told me yesterday".

"I know".

My grandparents are having a senior party tonight,including Ashton's grandmother and other elders so I'm sleeping over at Ashton's tonight.Ashton parents won't be home,they are hardly home so we will be alone,watching movies,kissing,talking......kissing.

The rest of the day went by like the usual,classes,lunch,making outs and then home.

We didn't went to my place because I have a ton of clothes at Ashton's house.I sleep over a lot since the accident.Ash park the car in his drive way and we got out.Ashton's grandma came through the door and smile at us.

"Hey boys,I'm heading off now,goodbye be good".she passed us to her car.

"Well what do you wanna do first babe".Ash ask when we were in the kitchen.

"Well movie,I get to pick".i answered and he smirk.

"No horror".

I huff

"fine,um....Lucy......Spider-Man........the purge and ride along".

Ash roll his eyes.

"The purge is kind of a horror movie,you love them and get scared at nights".

"No I don't".

"Really,you are practically on top of me in the nights".he pointed out and I blush.

$$$$$

"Baby".i whined with a pout.

It's almost midnight and we are on our third movie,Ashton wants to make out but I'm afraid it will get to far and I will hurt him.

Right now he's sucking on my neck trying to make me give in but I bit my lips to hold back a moan.

"Stooopp". I whined some more but he flicked us over.

I was under him,he pull his shirt off and start sucking one nibbling on my neck again,I groan and gave in.I couldn't resist.I wrap my arms around his neck and push him down more on my neck.He began to grind our lower halves together,his hand unbuttoned my jeans and then they were going down,he started rubbing my shaft but I didn't stop him,it felt good to be touched.I tangled my hand in his hair and he brought his lips back to mine,in less than a minute later all clothes were off.I didn't feel embarrassed like first times because Ashton had seen me naked a lot of times,we even shower together.But we've never gotten this far.Ashton left my lips to go to his drawer at the bedside,he opened a bottle of lube and got a condom,he went to pull the condom but I stop him.

"No..I want to feel you ".

He nod and put it down,pouring the luge in his hands,he shroke himself a few times before lifting my feet up and putting them on his shoulder,he rub his time against my entrance before pushing in slowly.I took in a sharp breath and Ashton kiss me,groan into my mouth when he was all the way in.He waited a moment before moving in and out,thrusting all the way in,hitting my prostate over and over,by now I was a moaning,screaming mess,my nails digging into Ash's shoulders.

"M-more".i whimpered and he went deeper.

It felt so good and right,I was making love to someone I was madly I love with.

I removed my feet and flipped us over so I was sitting on his member,he gave me a confuse look,trying to keep his breathing steady.

"I like to be in control too".i smile cheekily.

I lift myself up and slowly went back down on his member,he groan loudly,covering his face.

"Fuck Bobby".he almost yelled when I dropped myself down,he was holding my hips to keep me balance.

"No swearing".i kiss his lips and he nod running his hands through his hair.

I felt my self coming close,he must have notice.

"Close?".he ask and I nod."me too".

A few more bounces and he flicked us back over,filling my inside with his liquid while groaning and sucking on my neck,I climax on my chest,some on his.

"Bobby I love you so much".

"I love you too Ashy".

Hey guys i have a new book over at SofaNovel its called "Ice Cold Heart" please check it out

Hey guys i have a new book over at SofaNovel its called "Ice Cold Heart" please check it out.They dont have app but just search for SofaNovel on google. Love❤️