Changing bobby**17

It was Sunday and I was at home with my grandparents'.Grandpa and i were playing cards as usual and grandma watching us.I had fun with Ashton last night and West texted me,admitting that he like skylar.He said he's not gay but there something about Skylar that attracts him and he's going to ask Skylar out on another date.I'm happy for them both.Ashton is coming over for dinner with his grandmother and I can't wait to see him,even though I saw him last night......it doesn't matter.

When we got bored I went to my room and waited for the doorbell to ring.About an hour later it rang and I got up and ran downstairs,I got to the door before my grandpa and I swung it open,Ashton and his grandma stood at the door and he smile at me.

"Hi Bobby".his grandma said

"Hello".I said and took Ashton's hand,dragging him up the stairs with me as they laugh. As soon as we were behind close door I wrap my arms around him and kiss him deeply.He smile into the kiss but kiss back them pulled away and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Miss me".he smirk down at me and I nod eagerly.

"I miss you too".he kiss me again.

"Boys dinner!".my grandma called.

"Ugh".I sigh and Ash chuckled.

"Come on let's go".he held my hand and led me down to the dinning room.

At dinner all they talked about was Ashton and I.How cute we looked and how were gonna get married and all those thing.When dinner was over my grandparents were going to work and I would be here by myself.Not that I mind.

"Ashy are you coming or you're staying with Bobby?".his grandma ask.

"Maybe you should spend the night,since Paul and I have work,I mean if it's okay with you".my grandma said.

"It's okay with me".Ash grandma answered.

Ashton turn to me and smile.

"Guess I'm staying...but I'm gonna get my stuff and I'll be back".

"Okay".the four of them walked out the door and I closed it behind me.I'm alone now but Ashton will be back,I'm gonna get up some movies.As I walk upstairs I heard the cars pulling out of the drive way.

%%%%%

About ten minutes after,I was heading back downstairs when I heard
something

Clash!!

Like glass breaking.I froze on the stairs,my hands trembling slightly.Then I heard it again and then the door knob turn.A shadow coming in sight and i turn around and quickly but quietly made my way back to my room,close the door with the three locks I never used and grab my phone.The first person on my speed dial list I called......Ashton.

Ashton's p.o.v

I put my bag in the car and went back up to my room to grab my charger.Before I get to my room my phone starting ringing,I fished it out and it was Bobby.I answered it but as soon as I was to say something he whispered into the phone.

"Ashton?".his voice low and shaky.

"Babe what's wrong?".

"T-theres someone i-in the house".when he finish that sentence it's like everything around me stop.

"Where are you bobby?".I ask immediately

"In m-my room".

"I'll be there just stay where you are okay?".

"Okay".

I ran downstairs and to my grandma.

"Call the cops,tell them to go to Bobby's house now".

"What's wrong".I didn't answer her I bolt out the door and into my car.I started it and speed down the road.

About two minutes and I'm at Bobby's house,I park on the street and ran up to the door.The door was already open and glass from the broken window.Some drawers were pulled out and the place was a mess.The place was silent and I quietly made my way to the stairs.I made it to Bobby's room and knock quietly on the door.

"Bobby it's me Ashton".I whispered.

The door open and Bobby jump into my arms,sobbing and I caress his hair.I made him look up at me and his eyes were red and his bottom lip quivering. I kiss him and he buried his face in my chest.

I heard footsteps coming from behind us quickly and I push Bobby into the room and close the door. As soon as I turn around i was hit with a gun.I fell on the floor and my temple was bleeding.A guy dressed in full black and a mask was running down the stairs but I attacked him and we both went flying down.The gun flew from his hand and I was on top of him.Punching him in the face as much as I can,he reached for the gun and I held it,both of us fighting with it.Two shots fire,one on the couch and one at the door,one more tired and I fell the air leave my lungs.I chocked a bit and my grip loosen off the gun and I fell beside the guy,pain came rushing to my side and I felt dizzy,blue and red lights shine through the window and the guy got up and ran out the door.My eyes closely close when the cops came in but they close when Bobby came beside me crying.