Changing Bobby**15

**BOBBY'S P.O.V**

I think I'm the happiest guy alive right now,the smile was still on my face from last night and I think I slept with it on.I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen,hoping on the counter.

"Hey kid,you're in a good mood".
grandpa smile .

"Yep and it's all because I have a boyfriend!!!"I shouted with my hands in the air.

"Wow,that's great,let me guess...Ashton? ".my grandma set my breakfast at the table.

"Yea".I said and sat down at the table.

"Well we're happy for you and more happy that you're happy."

"Thank you."I said and put my unfinish plate in the sink

I then heard Ashton's car outside and I grab my bag and head out the kitchen.

"Bye".I called and walked out to the car.

I got in and smile at Ashton as he did the same.

"Hey".I whispered and he lean over and kiss me.

"Hey ".he mumbled against my lips.

He pulled away and started the car.We drove to school in comfortable silence and parked the car and got out.West and the guys were at the school door talking and playing catch.We walked up to the them and they stop and greeted us.Ashton,West and I walked to Ashton's locker so he could get his books.

"Good to have you back Bobby".West pulled me in for a hug.

"Was I gone? ".I ask and he laugh.

"So Ashton when are you ganna tell the guys?".West ask.

"Tell them what?".Ashton ask still in his locker.

"That you and Bobby are...."

Ashton turn round and look at us.

"Oh I'll tell them at lunch".he said and took my hand and lead me to my locker.

"And aren't you nervous of how they will react".West ask.

"Nope".Ashton said and put his finger at West lip to shush him.

"Let's go".I said and took Ashton's hand.

We walked into class and sat down,me in the middle of West and Ashton and Bailey glaring at me from across the room.

"Why is he glaring at me like that?".I whispered to Ashton and he look at bailey.

"Maybe because he still hates you for what you did to him".

"I did nothing to him........that he didn't deserve".

"Well.......".he shrug and pulled my chair closer to him wrapping his arm around my waist.

Lunch time

West and I were talking about movies as usual and he couldn't wait for smackdown tonight.He missed it last time and he thinks he's way behind because he didn't know what happened.

Ashton gave me a small smile and then turn back to his friends.

"Hey guys? ".

They all look at Ashton

"I have something to tell you".he said pulling me closer to him and my face heat up and i look down.

"Yea we're listening".hunter said.

"I'm dating Bobby".he said slow and confidently.

I close my eyes,waiting for a out burst or anything that would come from a homophobe but nothing,just silence and I open my eyes and then they started.