Changing Bobby**11

In the cafeteria we walked over to a group of footballers,there weren't many of them just five.They were doing their normal jock-popular- footballer thing. Which means they were doing something stupid.Arm wrestling etc.West sat down first and got their attention.

"Ashton,hey Wester".A brown eye guy greeted.

"Don't call me that".West said in an annoyed tone and they all laugh.

Ashton sat down and looked at me I hesitated and sat down close to him with my head down.

"Who's this?".one of them ask.

"This is bobby,he's new and he's our friend".Ashton said.I look up .

"OK hi".A blonde hair guy said with a cute smile.

"Hey".I whispered trying hard not to stutter.

"Bobby this is Shanfi,David,Spencer,Hunter and Marcus".he pointed at all of them.

"Sup".they said in unison and I blush.......ask me why.

They started talking to Ashton and I slowing began to eat while West was there digging in to his food like it was running away then looked up at me with ketchup everywhere on his mouth and I accidentally laugh out loud and caught the groups attention,I snap a hand over my mouth and look down.Till I heard them began to laugh,I look up at them.really?they don't even know what I was laughing about.

"I'm sorry about Apple man".one of them said .

"Its cool,I'm over her".

"Yea,she was a bitch and so was Miles".

"yea I hate them both now".

Ashton smile wasn't on his face again and I can see he wanted to change the topic.

"Can you guys do something for me?".Ash ask

"Yea sure".they answered again in unison.......what's with them.

"If you see Bailey near Bobby or anyone trying to bully him,call me or take care of it yourselves".Ashton said serious.

"Will do".they said again!.

Ashton turn to me and I smile.I wasn't going to say I wasn't a kid now because I'm still scared of people.

"Thank you".I whispered

"Your welcome,I just want you to be safe".

I hesitated and kiss his cheek and he blush and turn back to the guys,West was smiling at us.I blush and look down.

________________________________

Ashton,West and I were at my house.They were playing a video game that West bought with him.I was just watching.It looked fun but I can't play, it was really sweet of Ashton's friends to agree with what he asked and it was really sweet of Ashton too but I doubt Bailey will torment me again.

West threw his controller at Ashton,cross his arms and pout.Ashton just laugh and start over the game.

"That's not fair,I wasn't looking".West whine.I chuckled and it got Ashton to turn to me.

"Wanna play?".he ask and I shook my head.

"Why not?".he ask

"I don't know how to".I replied

"Oh you can learn".West said

"Come on sit on my lap".my eyes go wide and I look at Ashton.

"W-what?".

"I'll show you what to do,now come".

he took my hand and I slowly got up off the floor.I sat on Ashton's lap and he wrap his hands around me and put the controller in my hand,to tell you the truth my heart was racing.

"Now you press,this to run and this to jump".he said and press the two bottons.

"Well aren't you two just adorable".West said from the floor and I blush.

"Shut up West I'm just teaching him".Ashton said in an annoyed tone but had a smile on his face.

"Okay but you two look cute together".he continued and I just blush harder.

It was hard at first to get the game but I got it.I mean I got it when it was dark and west went home and my grandparents would be here soon.Well i thought I got it but I never won.

"I don't want to play anymore".I said and got up.

"Why? you were getting it".Ashton and turned off the game.

"I wasn't,we spent an hour and a half on that stupid game....... Or am I stupid for not getting it".I thought..

"No you're not stupid,it just takes some time to be good at it.I mean you just start playing, you're not stupid,you're smart".he said.

"Thanks".

"Sure".he whispered and brought his hands to my cheek and caress it slowly and that was enough to bring goosebumps, I found my eyes slowly closing an I jump back.

"S-sorry".Ashton said and put his hand in his lap.

"Its okay".

"Hey,um you called me Ash a couple of times.....".he trailed off and again I blush.

"Oh um....I like calling you that."

"I like when you call me that."

"You don't have to lie,you don't have to be nice o me."I whispered

"What do you mean,i like being nice to you,you deserve to be treated nicely cause you're amazing.I like it....I like you".

Ohhh my good.

"D-did you h-hear what you just said?".I ask

"Yea".he closed the save between us.

"I like you".he whispered before cupping my face and pressing his lips to mine

He pulled away and looked into my eyes and I saw lust in his but before I could settle this his eyes change and I saw regret.

"I-i".he sighed.

"I'll get your bag for you".I said and got up and took up his bag.

"What are you doing,I'm not leaving".he said and came over to me and let me drop the bag.

"Well you just kissed me and...........you regret it".I whispered.

"I didn't say I regret it,I wouldn't kiss you on the first place then".

He held my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

" I like you".he said again before kissing me,wrapping his arms around me and I hesitated but kiss back.