Changing bobby**13

It was Saturday and I was sitting on my roof in the morning,I was bored.I didn't want to call Ashton because I thought I would be bothering him.I went back through my window and went downstairs to my grandparents.

"Hey hun,what are you doing?".

"Nothing,I'm bored".I said and bang my head on the table.

"Why don't you hang out with Ashton?".

"I don't want to bother him".

"Then why don't you go to the mall,interact with people more".

"Well......alright".

I went upstairs and change my clothes,I got my wallet and car key.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours or maybe minutes if I'm still bored".

"K bye".

I drove out the drive way and towards the mall.I use to love coming to the mall with my friends.I was a trouble maker back then.I parked the car in the parking lot.I walked up to the big door and went in,I went into hot topic first and bought a bvb band T-shirt and hand bands.

Then when I push the door to exist someone bumped into me.I stumbled a little and they caught me and I kind of panic at their touch.

"Sorry are you-Bobby?".

I look at the person and saw it was Jacob,one of my friends from my old school and a trouble maker,sometimes a think he comes to the mall to just get chase by mall cops.

"Yea hi".I said with a smile,I haven't see him in like forever.

"Wow I haven't seen you since you cleared out your locker at school".

He brought me in for a hug and I hug back.

"So what's up?".he ask when he let me go.

I was about to answer when.I was pushed into Jacob.

"Watch where you're going fag".I knew the voice too well,Bailey.

"what did you just call him?".Jacob growl and got in Bailey's face.

I looked at the two and went in the middle.

"Jacob stop".

Bailey push me to the ground and Jacob push him to the ground and kick him in his side two times.He groan in pain and wrap his arms around himself.
Then. We heard a whistle.

"Hey stop".we turn around and saw a cop jogging towards us.

Jacob pulled me up and held my hand as he run away with me.

We ran out the door and into the parking lot where we got in Jacob's car.We sat there for a while and catch our breaths.

"Who was that?".Jacob ask

"Bailey,he hates me".I explain everything to Jacob from my first day to the day Ashton and him fought.

"Well I can help you get back at him".

"Why would I do that?".

"Well you haven't defended yourself yet so how about now".

"Well....okay but nothing serious".

"Well I know your style of payback so be right back".

He said and got out of the car,I waited for about five minutes and he came back.He came back in the car with a bottle of water, a bottle of red food coloring, two water guns and flee powder.I smirk he really do know my style of payback.

"These are the most powerful waterguns in the store".

He mix them and threw them into both water gun and gave me one,he drove out into the street and park.Then Bailey came out and got in his car he drove past us and Jacob followed him,in less than three minutes Bailey stop.

"Wow he lives right here and he drove".

Bailey got out his car and Jacob got out with out his water gun,he called to Bailey and Bailey turned around furious,he storm up to Jacob and raise his fist ready to punch but I got out and started spraying him with the food coloring.

He turn around "what the fuck!".

Jacob got his gun and join me,Bailey slip and fell and we walked over him and sprayed him,until the guns were empty,Jacob got the bag of flee powder and burst bit on him. We got in the car and drove off.

"Wow,that was amazing".

"Yea you miss a lot Bobby".

"Yea I know right,wanna come back to my place?".

"Yea sure".

"But I have to get my car though".

"Yea okay".

We went back to the mall and I got in my car with my bvb items,I drove out and he followed me to my house.We park the Cars and walked inside where my grandparents were.

"Hey guys remember Jacob".

"Who can forget,the boy that made police surround his parents home".my grandma smile at him and he smile and look up,remember the 'good times'.

"Yea so we're going to my room now,bye".

We went to my room and I turn on the play station and we sat and played games.

Monday :)

Ashton,West and I walked into school, we didn't reach far when Bailey came up to us.

"What do you want?".Ashton hiss at him.

"That....that fucker do you know what he did to me!".he pointed at me.

"What?".Ashton ask confuse.

"He...he and his friend attacked me in the mall,then followed me to my house,sprayed me with food coloring and covered me in flee powder!do you know how many baths I had to take to get the coloring off and how my skins inched!".he kind of yell.

"Bobby didn't do that".West said.

"Then why is he smirking".Bailey cross his arms.

They all turn to look at me and I look the other way,trying to get the smirk off.Then back at them.

"What?".I ask.

"Did you do that?".Ashton ask.

"Yea tell him the truth!".Bailey butt in and I looked at him.

"Fuck you".I hissed and push pass him and went to class,avoiding Ashton calling my name.

I went into class,a few students was here.I sat down and rested my head on the table.I'm coming back,the bad ass rebel is coming back.The scared Bobby is slowly dying and I think I need him more,what if Ashton doesn't like the old Bobby?

Then I heard two persons pulled up a chair beside me.

"Bobby?".

I look up,Ashton and West was staring at me.Worried looks on both their faces.

"Huh?".

"What was that?you never swore".

"I do swore,just was scared to do it again".

"Okay so did you do that to Bailey?".

"Yes".

"Why?".

"Payback".I shrug and look out the window.

"You can't do-".

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do okay?!".I hiss at him.

"What did your friend do to you?".West came in.

"He brought back the real me".