Changing bobby**18

"Bobby he's going to be fine,he's in surgery,he's okay".

"N-no h-he's no-ot".I choke out against my grandpa's chest.

"Yes he is,he's okay they are just removing the bullet,a few stitches and he's fine".

I started crying again,thinking about what happened.I heard the gunshot and I flew out of my room seeing the man ran out the door and Ashton laying on the floor,gasping for air and holding his side.As soon as I reached him I was pulled way by officers.They also caught the man.
Everyone was here,Ashton's parents,his grandmother,my grandparents,west and his parents,Skylar and the guys.We were all in the waiting room.I tried to take the blame,telling them it was my fault.If I wasn't so scared but his mom said that if it wasn't for him then I would have been hurt.I still took the blame.

The doctor came in and most of us stood up,I was too busy sobbing.

"He's um....".the doctor trailed off and I cried harder.I know what he was going to say.

"He's sleeping".he said and everyone sigh and I shot my head up.

Thank you god so much,honestly I don't know what I would have done without Ashton here in my life,he's okay.

"He's okay right?".i ask quickly and the doctor chuckled.

"Yes he's fine,as soon as we brought him in surgery his only words were Bobby".the doctor and smile as if he knew I was Bobby,although I am.

"You can all come and see him whenever you want tomorrow".

"Thank you doctor".his parents said and everyone said bye as we went our separate ways.

"Bobby would you like some tea?".my grandma ask and I nod,watching the men as they fixed the window.

%%%%

I curse myself the next day for waking up late,when I woke up I was told that everyone visited Ashton already and only my grandparents and I haven't.

"Why didn't you wake me up?".i ask them,sitting at the table.

"You needed the rest,you could see Ashton anytime.Eat up and then take a shower and we'll be on our way".my grandma said.

When I finish my breakfast,I went upstairs and took a shower,washing my hair.I pulled on some clothes and went down to my grandparents car,I got in with them and we were on our way to the hospital.
When we got there I was practically vibrating impatiently.The woman at the desk told us his room and we were in the elevator going up the third floor since he was shot.As we stood outside the door,I stop.

"Why don't you guys go in first".i told my grandparents.

"Well if that's what you want then,well be right back".they open the door and went in.

I sat on the bench I front of the door and listen to the faded conversation in the room.I wanted to be by myself with Ashton so no one else can see how much I was worried.After about five minutes,my grandparents came back out and I stood up.

"He wants to see you,Bobby were going off to work now,will you be okay?".

"Yes I will,bye".i waved as they walk down the hall.

I slowly went to the door and opened it.My breath caught in my throat when Ashton turn and look at me,a smile spread across his face and I quickly made my way over to him.I didn't know if I should really touch him because I don't want to hurt him.He sat up and held his hand out to me.

"It's okay,you won't hurt me".he said as if he knew what I was thinking.

I jump onto his lap,hugging him tightly but not too tight and he did the same to me,only laughing.I pulled away and crash my lips to his in a deep kiss,using tongue to show how much I was worried.After about a minute we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"You scared me".i whispered,pressing our foreheads together.

"I'm okay".

"I miss you".

"It's was yesterday".

"I don't care,I thought I was going to loose you.I couldn't,I love you too much to loose you,I can't".tears falling as I spoke and he game me a breath taking smile.

"I love you too kitten".he pulled me in for another hug.

"I can't believe you got shot".i chuckled

"I can't believe I'm alive".

"Well you better not die now,I'm in love".i smirk.

"I won't".he chuckled "I'm In love too".