2. Brothers

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂...

I look around at the milky white scenario all around me. There's nothing there, it's empty and quiet. Until I hear someones cries in the distance... a cry that I recognise all too well...

My mothers cries.

I hesitantly walk towards her sounds, looking for her with my guilty eyes.

I eventually find her, on her knees at what seems to be her bedroom back at the house. 

I slow my footing, scared of interacting with her. "Ho-How could I do such a thing... what kind of mother would a-abandon her children..." She sobs.

"...m-ma?" I stutter, trying to grab her attention. She flinches and quickly looks at me, sniffling.

"How could I abandon my children like that?" She cries while staring at me. "How could a MOTHER do such a thing?" She raises her voice, causing me to wince and step back. "I'M A TERRIBLE MOTHER! KILL ME ELI, KILL ME!!" She now yells, her face and body melting while she tries to reach me.

I back away urgently, tripping and falling on my ass. I cry as my mother crawls and melts onto me, making my body shake uncontrollably.

"P-Please... stop m-ma..." I plead.

𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂...

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔...

I came home from work after lunchtime. Deciding that it'd be more beneficial to finish the rest of my work at home instead of at the company. "Ding!" The elevator door opens and as I walk out I'm met with one of my younger brothers, Leonardo. Baking in our kitchen.

"Hey Leo, are you done with training?" I ask, as I take off my blazer and place it on the chair. He nods, focused on what he's doing.

Leonardo's the quiet one, he prefers to observe and listen instead of talking. We're not far in age, so he's always been of great help when it came to taking care of our youthful brothers.