𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤 - 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 2 - First day back

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N) you have to get up!" I hear Charlotte call from the other side of the room.

"No," I mutter, my voice muffled by my pillow. "I want to stay here and never leave."

I snuggle deeper into my covers but before I can drift back into the comfortable warmth of sleep, my covers are unceremoniously ripped from me.

"Get up (Y/N)." Ivy says, standing over me with a 'don't mess with me look'.

"Fine," I whine, dragging myself up from my mattress.

"Good!" She says, cheerily. Walking over to the full length mirror on the other side of the dorm, tying her blue and silver Ravenclaw tie.

Groggily I rub my eyes, looking around the dorm room. Charlotte was buttoning up her school shirt while trying to locate her other shoe. Ivy was now applying her mascara in the mirror.

I look over at the clock on the wall. 8:00AM.

"Merlin, I'm going to miss breakfast!" I shout, jumping up from bed and looking round for my uniform.

Ivy laughs, fixing her hair before waltzing out of the room, saying something about seeing us down there.

I roll my eyes at her, pulling up my skirt and grabbing my shirt that was hanging on the doorhandle of my wardrobe.

Charlotte laughs from where she was doing her hair in the mirror, tying her golden brown hair into a ponytail and turning round to face me.

"Why did you let me sleep this long!" I say, struggling to tie my tie.

"We both tried, you threw a pillow at Ivy and then tried to throw your transfiguration textbook at me. So we gave up" She said smiling at me.

I finish doing my hair and some light make up. I grab my shoes and quickly slip them on, tying the laces quickly before rushing to meet Charlotte at the door.

Breakfast finishes at 8:30, we made it down to the Great Hall at 8:20.

"Ah, Miss (L/N) and Miss Reid," We hear Professor Flitwick says, stopping us in our tracks. "I have your timetables here." He says handing them to us.