𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟥 - 𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 13 - Detention

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

It's strange how a few hours of forced proximity together, two people can completely forget that they were completely ignoring each other the day before.

Charlotte and Ivy had seemingly made up after I left them alone together in potions and defence against the dark arts. They talked happily together as we got dressed and they proceeded to make idle conversation as we ate breakfast.

It confused me at first and Charlotte refused to tell me what had changed and why they made up but I decided not to question it if they were happy again. 

My mood wasn't great today as I had to think about my detention with Mattheo later, I was debating on throwing myself down one of the flights of stairs we were walking up to get to our history of magic classroom but Charlotte said that Snape would probably make me go anyway. 

We got to the classroom and I was fully preparing myself for two hours of mind numbing facts about some historical wizards and witches that I really don't care about. Sometimes I think that the subject could probably be interesting but Professor Binns has the most boring, monotone voice I have every heard. Apparently he fell asleep while he was in the middle of teaching a lesson a few years ago. Not surprising that he even bores himself.

As we turn the corner towards the classroom we spot an already forming group of students around the door. The majority were Gryffindors and only a few were fellow Ravenclaws. I spotted three familiar Gryffindors, Hermione waved at me as we joined the group and I waved back happily. 

"Hey." She smiles at me brightly as I reach her.

I return her greeting quickly before we were beconed into the room by Professor Binns, who had briefly floated out of his classroom to greet us. His translucent figure slowly traipsed back into the room to take his place at the front of the class.