𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓉

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 4 - The Boggart

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

The bright sunlight broke through the gap in the curtains of my four poster bed. The sound of my alarm clock ringing on my side table rousing from my comfortable slumber.

"Turn that off." Ivy mumbles groggily from across the room. Charlotte groaned in agreement.

I lean over to my side table, grabbing my alarm clock and switching it off. I slump back into my mattress, considering the reproductions of just not going to my first class. Considering that I had already incurred the wrath of Snape once this week and I really didn't want to risk it again. 

Groaning I pull the covers off of myself and sat up. Stretching my arms above my head I finally open my eyes properly and see Charlotte attempting to pull Ivy out of bed. 

I laugh quietly before getting dressed and putting on some light make-up. I pick up my tie and book bag, looking over at Charlotte. She had now managed to get Ivy up and had her in the chair in front of her vanity and brushed her hair as Ivy did her own makeup. 

I tell them I'll meet them down at breakfast and quickly walk out of my dorm room making my way down the stairs and into the common room. I greet people as I go, saying a quick 'good morning' and making my way out of the common room and down the stairs towards the Great Hall. 

As I walk down the long hallway towards the large double doors that lead to the Great Hall I feel two elbows rest on each of my shoulders. Looking left and right I see two matching mops of ginger hair.