𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪 - 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓏𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 8 - Library Rendezvous

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

As Halloween grew closer the days had been getting colder and the nights grew darker. The wind whipped our hair as we stumbled down the hill, bundled up in layers of coats, scarves and jumpers. 

"It's fucking freezing!" Charlotte complained as we walked towards Hagrid's hut "Why do we have to have class outside anyway?" 

"It is Care of Magical Creatures, of course it's going to be outside." I laugh as we finally arrive at the small hut, greeting Milo as we arrive. 

"I feel like my fingers are going to fall off." Charlotte whined as we waited for Hagrid to come out and teach us. 

Ever since the Hippogriff incident Hagrid had seemed to lose his confidence and had been making us look after Flobberworms. The most boring creatures to ever live and we have had to spend three hours a week shoving shredded lettuce down their slimy throat, with loud complaints from most of the other students. 

Hagrid emerged from his hut finally as the last of the students arrived. He instructed to do the same as we had been doing for the past two weeks. Charlotte groaned next to me as the rest of the class rolled their eyes and muttered complaints. The loudest being from Ron Weasley who was stood just in front of us. 

"You are so dramatic sometimes Ron." The sudden voice of Hermione Granger came from beside me. 

'She wasn't there a second ago.' I thought as I saw her tucking something that looked like a necklace of some sort into the front of her jumper. 

She must have felt me staring as she turned to look at me, a surprised expression on her face as she saw the confused one on mine. She became slightly flustered as she realised what must have been going through my head and she looked away quickly.