𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟦 - 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝓔𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷

Chapter 14 - Confrontation 

-𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽-

(Y/N) POV

It's been a month since detention with Mattheo and I still hadn't managed to corner George to confront him about his attitude. 

The weather had only gotten colder with the Great Lake beginning to freeze, almost solid enough for students to start skating on. The grass that leads to the Forbidden Forest was coated in a thin layer of ice that formed from the morning dew. 

The castle thankfully wasn't too cold as I was pretty sure it had some sort of spell on it that kept it warm in winter. Although this didn't seem to extend to some parts of the castle, like the dungeon and some of the upper floor corridors. 

As we made our way out of the castle the freezing wind hit us like a brick wall. I shivered and pulled my jacket closer around me. Milo and Enzo put a braver face on it then I did but I could tell they were also shocked by the cold. 

We finished up Muggle Studies a bit late so we were making our way down the hill as fast as we could as to not be late. I was dreading having to spend about and hour and a half outside in this freezing weather. 

I was honestly surprised that it hadn't snowed yet but Charlotte was sure it would before we went back home for the Christmas break. I hoped it would, it always looks so pretty at Hogwarts when it snowed. 

"It's fucking freezing." Enzo muttered.

"No shit Sherlock." Milo snapped back, he was always cranky when it was cold.

"Walk faster it'll warm you up." I say

Milo grumbles something under his breath that I didn't catch and started to walk faster towards Hagrid's hut. 

I look over at Enzo who simply smiled and we continued to chat as we walked towards the hut, not bothering to catch up with Milo. 

I pulled my coat closer to my body as the wind picked up. I wasn't that sure what we would be learning today as all the flobberworms had died a few days ago due to the cold weather. I was praying that Hagrid hadn't bought new ones. I hated those slimy things.