𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 - 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓈𝓂𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒

(Y/N) POV 

The wind blew in gusts causing leaves from the surrounding trees to be swept across the roads. Charlotte, Ivy and I wrap our coats around us tighter, shivering from the cold weather. 

The walk to Hogsmeade was brisk as to not catch our death in the autumn winds. Ivy seemed to be to cold to complain and Charlotte to cold to make fun of her. 

"Bloody hell why is it so cold." Charlotte said loudly "It's not even winter yet."

We both nod in agreement as we make our way into the small village of Hogsmeade. 

"Where do you want to go first?" 

"Where evers closest." I mutter, they both nod in agreement. 

We enter the closest shop that happened to be the sweet shop Honeydukes. 

The smell of sweet sugar and the amazing scent of milky chocolate hit out noses as well as the amazing warmth of the shop. There are rows of shelves lined with jars of Droobles best blowing gum, Ice mice, sugar quills, peppermint creams and many more delectable sweets. There are also large barrels of Every Flavour Beans and Fizzing Whizbees on the floor. 

We all stood there for a moment, taking in the amazing sight of the different varieties of sweets and then we quickly moved away from the door to avoid the cold. 

"This is amazing!" Charlotte said, making her way through the crowds of students that had already begun shopping. 

Ivy and I nodded in agreement. We made our way around the shop, avoiding bumping into other students as it only got more busy. 

I picked up some coconut ice, jelly slugs and some assorted chocolates. Ivy got some sugar quills and Charlotte got some chocolate frogs and levitating sherbet balls. 

We made our way to the counter to pay, joining the que. 

Charlotte was looking over at the door when she saw something that made her whip around and give Ivy a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I ask, going to turn around.

"Don't turn around!" She says grabbing my arms.

"Why?" I laugh at her dramatics. 

"She's being dramatic about the Slytherins." Ivy said, moving to pay for her sweets.

"I am not being dramatic!" She protests. "There scary." She mutters.