3

"oh ho look who it is" a strange boy voiced. "hyunjun" jungwon said sounding scared. "hey babe long time no see," hyunjun said walking towards the younger. "wheres my money?" hyunjun asked holding jungwon's chin. "right.... you must've forgotten, i still have that clip if you don't want your brother to see it then send me the money" hyunjun said pulling jungwon in by his waist.

"i wont give you anything" jungwon said looking down.

" whats gonna happen when he finds out that his little brother is GAY" hyunjun said laughing while rubbing jungwon's head " if you don't want him to know i suggest you give me my money" hyunjun said pulling jungwon's face closer to his. " why are you doing this hyunjun?" jungwon asked. " why?" hyunjun repeated. "because of the money babe the money" hyunjun said. "give me the money jungwon" hyunjun shouted "give me some" he continued.

" I'm not giving any to you" jungwon answered " you're messing with me right babe? " hyunjun laughs " fine" he said placing jungwon on top of his car. " hyunjun stop please" jungwon said trying to push the raven hair boy away from him. " hey won" a voiced called it was heeseung.

"hyung" jungwon cried out as he reached out his arms. heeseung grabbed jungwon's arms an pulling him away from hyunjun," whats your problem dude?" heeseung asked. "oh is this your new boyfriend?" hyunjun asked looking at the scared jungwon holding tightly on heeseung's arms, " your taste is kind of "hyunjun paused " pathetically terrible" he continued. " and you? wanna have a problem with me? huh!!" hyunjun said pointing at heeseung." If you dare, then go ahead. Don't just keep talking " heeseung said "you're such a big talker huh?" hyunjun asked as he stepped back as he flew a punch to heeseung but missed and got hit by heeseung instead. " A person like me can bite your head off "heeseung said with an angry tone. "I'll get back to you next time" hyunjun said to jungwon as he hid his face behind his hyung," and by tonight your brother will see that clip" hyunjun said walking away.

"are you okay ?" heeseung asked jungwon as there was red marks on his arms " whats going on?" heeseung asked but no answer. "hey" heeseung called lifting jungwon's face by his chin. " don't cry " heeseung said "won you're not a baby anymore so stop crying " heeseung said looking into jungwon's eyes,wipping his tears. " thanks you" jungwon said, "why whenever i see you, you're always getting in trouble?" heeseung asked still whipping jungwon's face." I'm sorry" jungwon said looking down to the ground. " Either you want to thank me or say sorry, won can you stop crying first?" heeseung asked "I don't know how to comfort someone who is crying" heeseung stated." hyung you can go ahead and leave i'll be fine" jungwon stated . "I'll just stay here an cry for a while" jungwon said as he started to cry once more. " I'll stop eventually " he spoke again. heeseung then took out his phone and called sunghoon. " hey hoon i be back late for try outs something came up" heeseung said as he ended the call.

" you want me to leave you like this won? I can't do that" heeseung said holding jungwon's dimpled cheeks. " Plus if that jerk comes back what will you do hmm?" heeseung said gazing softly at jungwon. "Don't you worry hyung?" jungwon asked with his face still in heeseung's palms. " that others may think that we are?" jungwon paused. " there's nothing between us won, so why do i have to care what they say" heeseung said," whatever they want to think ,let them do it " he continued. " but hyung I'm gay" jungwon confessed." so what won you're also human" heeseung said. " It's not a contagious disease jungwon, I will sit here with you" heeseung said. "thank you and also sorry " jungwon said removing heeseung's hands from his face "stop thanking me won i'm not a bleeding heart" heeseung chuckled. " sooo whats the real problem ,with you and him?" heeseung asked with an annoyed tone." i was " jungwon paused.

"you was?" heeseung said. " i was dating with him back in when i was in my last years of middle school i didn't know he was a high school student, he took me to his room and we made out about to make love but i didn't know he was filming until i saw the camera hyung" jungwon stated. " i asked him about it but he didn't answer, he went to pick the camera up and he told me he was using me to get money because he know my brother and my parents are rich" jung won continued. " he said if i don't send him money he'll show sunghoon hyung the video clip" jungwon finishes with tears in his eyes. " i'm a total idiot for believing he loved me" jungwon said. " a person like me nobody would love me for real" jungwon continued as he looked onto the ground." you're not a child anymore you know that right ?" heeseung asked and earned a nod from jungwon. " that guy is total asshole, so you should stop crying now are you gonna cry until you die? hmm?"heeseung asked. " don't you feel disgusted by me ?" jungwon asked ." why? do i have to think like that ? if i feel disgusted by some one it's definitely not you but that bastard, such a bitch he is " heeseung said. " also ,if you're in this kind of trouble again, come to see me right away" heeseung said hugging jungwon " okay hyung i will" jungwon replied. " lets go now i have to get back to soccer tryouts your friend Jake is trying out for the team" heeseung said wrapping his arms around jungwon's shoulder, both walking out the parking lot. " really? " jungwon asked " yeah , by the way were you going home by your self ?" heeseung asked. "no i wait for my brother to take me " jungwon answered.

" i want you to tell him" heeseung said suddenly. "you're his brother after all i promise he wont be mad at you he will be okay with you being gay won, more importantly i want him to hear from you not from someone else " heeseung said stopping and looking at jungwon. "thank you so much hyung" jungwon replied." um do you want me to walk with you to the field ?" jungwon asked ." sure i can't let you stay out here by yourself anyways" heeseung said with a big smile as they both walked to the field.