8

heeseung brought something for jungwon, "here finish this" heeseung said passing jungwon the bowl. " how much is it ?" jungwon asked. " finish this then you can give me the money" heeseung said. " okay" jungwon answered. "aren't you hungry? why don't you eat it?" heeseung asked. are you always running in the mornings ?" jungwon asked." yeah i always wake up at 5 am to run, if i have enough time then i do offer some foods to the stray animals around here then shower and come here to eat breakfast." heeseung stated as he took a bite of his food."and you came pretty early too, next time if you come to the campus  early you can join me here to have breakfast ", ill make you gain weight" heeseung said with a light chuckle. " heeseung hyung" jungwon called out " mmmm" heeseung answered while eating. " do you think i'm not normal?" jungwon asked as heeseung looked up to him." park jungwon i think the people around you judge you with their old conservative social standard, but that is not how i see you , do you think i'm short ? heeseung asked jungwon shook his head for me i never think that i am short everyone else is just taller than me. if you think that you are normal and everyone else is telling you you're not you should always know that you are normal, i don't know if you understand what i'm saying here won, i'm not good at explaining things but listen to this i never looked at you and think you're not normal " heeseung said as he finished his speech " thank you hyung " jungwon thank the older. 

heeseung then placed his hands out to jungwon  "yes?" jungwon asked " pay for the noodles" heeseung said as he watched jungwon reached for his money from his wallet. " forget it won" heeseung said after seeing the money jungwon pulled out. " thank you" jungwon thanked. as they both sit and enjoyed their food as time flies by. 

short chapter.........