20

time skip (at a hotel)

"come let me put some medicine on those bruises" heeseung said." okay" jungwon replied as he sat quietly on the bed." let me see them take your top off" heeseung said as  he pull down jungwon's sleeves." take it off ?" jungwon asked" why?, are you shy? I'm a guy too" heeseung chuckled as he continued pulling down jungwon's top, heeseung stared at the bruises until his eyes made there way to jungwon's who was already looking at him. "does it hurt?" heeseung asked still looking at jungwon" the pain is so bad, its almost making me cry" jungwon said still looking at heeseung. " i know i was hit in the same spot as well its so damn painful, ill put some cream on it so tell me if it hurts okay " heeseung said as he moved his eyes to jungwon's stomach as he placed the cream on his bruises." okay" jungwon replied.  heeseung start applying the cream on jungwon's forehead softly  before leaning in to put some on his lips, jungwon stared at his as he rubs his lips. heeseung made his way to jungwon's stomach " right here it will hurt a bit" heeseung said as he rub the spot on jungwon's stomach, as he was rubbing the cream jungwon was staring at him because of how close their faces are, heeseung pressed on jungwon's wound and they broke eye contact. " ouch" jungwon cried." does it hurt?" heeseung asked still rubbing the cream. " a little" jungwon replied." everything seems to be ok now, i should leave now, just lock the door behind me and you will be safe, you will be alone here so i will come back tomarrow " heeseung said. " hyung can you stay?" jungwon asked." are you still scared?" heeseung ask but jungwon didn't answer " hey won didn't i told you so many times, to be straightforward with whatever you want? you can just tell me" heeseung said to jungwon " then can hyung stay with me tonight?" jungwon asked." okay only because I'm worried that asshole of a ex boyfriend of yours might come back i don't want to leave you here alone here " heeseung said as he took off his shirt and made his way to the bed. "hey won can i barrow this pillow?" heeseung asked as he grab the pillow and place it on the ground." hyung  are you sleeping down there?" jungwon asked " yea where else would i sleep? i can sleep anywhere, the carpet here is much more comfortable than the mattress i have in the dorms so you sleep on the bed it will be more comfortable for you " heeseung replied to jungwon with a smile." why would i feel uncomfortable?" jungwon asked. " i don't know if you're able to sleep next to some one you just met, but me I'm okay its just like sleeping next to a friend" heeseung said looking to the boy to see his reaction." then you should sleep up here..... with .... me " jungwon said as he slowly looked at heeseung. " besides its just like sleeping next to a friend, right ?" jungwon continued as he looked away when heeseung  pick up his pillow and place it on the bed and made his way to jungwon. " what's the matter won, I'm right here." heeseung said as he grabbed jungwon's face. "when my little sister was crying, i comfort her just like this" heeseung said as he rubs jungwon's face." but hyung I'm not crying, but... can you please hold my face like this until i fall asleep?" jungwon asked as heeseung stared at him in awww. " are you trying to be cute? hmmmm?" heeseung asked." no I'm not" jungwon replied. " its ok to do it won i like it, its cute" heeseung said with a giggle " you should get some sleep its pretty late now" heeseung continued as he let go of jungwon's face. " good night heeseung hyung" jungwon said as he made his way to the bed" I'm gonna take a shower real quick ok good night won." heeseung said as he walk to the bathroom. 

time skip( the morning)

it was already morning and heeseung was the first one up. as he was waking up he felt something weird, but when he opened his eyes it was jungwon's bare chest. heeseung was laying on jungwon's chest. " shit jungwon" he shot up from jungwon's sleeping body but the boy didn't move. heeseung stayed quiet for a while looking at jungwon as he reached out to touch his chest, gliding his hands over jungwon's silky skin. but before heeseung can do anything else he stopped and ran to the bath room. " it's just morning wood." heeseung said as he looked down." yes its normal, just morning wood." heeseung continue while taking breaths.

few hours later 

jungwon finally woke up meeting heeseung on the chair watching tv. "hyung" jungwon said rubbing his eyes while sitting up " oh won you're up did i wake you?" heeseung asked. " no hyung i woke up on my own, what time is it already?" jungwon asked" its already 10:00" heeseung paused " um won?" heeseung saids " yes?" jungwon replied." I'm sorry" heeseung apologized "what for hyung?" jungwon asked heeseung. " err err that i woke you up, you should take a shower now i need to go back to the dorm room and change my clothes " heeseung quickly said looking nervous. " okay then" jungwon said as he got up and went to the shower. " what was i thinking , what did you just do lee heeseung?" heeseung asked him self.

(at school)

heeseung and jungwon where walking their way to the parking lot "won" heeseung called." yes hyung?" jungwon replied. "from now on, 10 minutes before you get here call me and also when you're leaving ill be here with you, and don't be or walk here alone. do you understand?" heeseung asked jungwon before letting him go." i don't think he'll come back for a while hyung." jungwon he said to  his hyung. "but i don't trust him, i already told you that i will take care and protect you, so I'm going to do exactly what i promise." heeseung reassured the boy in front of him. " but i don't want to bother you that much hyung" jungwon said while looking at the ground. " you will, if you made me worried sick about you as  i was for you last night" heeseung stated with a small smile followed with a smile from jungwon." if you thing you are bothering me, then I'll play with your cheeks the next time how about that?" heeseung said as his hands made their way to jungwon's face. " now go home your roommate is probably worried about you right i forgot give me your hand " heeseung said to jungwon as the younger gave his hand and writing something inside" that's my number give me a call when you get a new phone " heeseung said as he finish writing the number. " thank you hyung" jungwon said as he went into his car.

"is that your bag? heeseung asked. "yes it fell into the water"  the person said, "here there you go now be careful ok " heeseung said as he passed the bag to its owner and walked off " thank you:" the person whispered while watching heeseung make his way to his next class.