6

" faster!" sunghoon yelled. " i was on probation for being late for class yesterday if i'm late today mrs glasses will kill me" sunghoon cried. " dude shut up" heeseung said " don't call the professor mrs glasses again".heeseung scold sunghoon. " you shut up and ride faster...... hurry !!!" sunghoon replied.

the bike came to a stop as sunghoon jumped off ad ran to class." ill see you in class dude" sunghoon said running. heeseung just laughed at his friend and went to park his bike.

time skipped( at the cafe)

jake and jungwon was at the cafe near school, jake had gotten a job there a few weeks ago. " jake heeseung hyung is here" jungwon said to the boy behind the counter. "So go talk to him then" Jake said. "Oh sunghoon hung is here to" jungwon called "where?" Jake asked. "he's coming" jungwon said.

"Sunghoon hyung"jungwon called while going to o his brother but got rejected " ehhhhh?" Jungwon said confused.

"Hey jake" sunghoon called "hi sunghoon hyung" jake greeted. "You work here now huh?" Sunghoon asked. "Yea I do actually I'm bored in the dorm so why not" jake said. " oh that's nice well good luck then jakey," sunghoon said grabbing his hands. "Ay sunghoon we came here to eat not flirt with people" heeseung said. Jake blushed at heeseung statement, jungwon was in the corner of the room waiting. "Hey jungwon what are you doing here?" Heeseung asked."I'm here with jake hyung his shift is almost over " jungwon mentioned." Right what about that jerk of a ex boy friend of yours? Is he still bothering you? "Heeseung asked touching jungwon shoulders. " no he's been quiet for a while now, thanks to you hyung" jungwon said. "What's that for you always say thank yoh every time we meet" heeseung said with his face towards his food." Thank you for the other day " jungwon said as sunghoon looked at him confused. "Enough of that won ,have u talk to sunghoon?" Heeseung asked. "I have hyung" jungwon answered. "Jungwon I heard about some jerk that's bothering you who's that?" Sunghoon asked. "He's this dude that tried to beat on my I mean jungwon." Heeseung said. Jungwon noticed the slight error heeseung made he liked it. "So some random dude came to you?" sunghoon asked "No hyung , it was um my ex boyfriend hyunJun, he wants me to send him money or he'll tell you and mom that I'm gay". Jungwon said "oh Winnie if this jerk bothers you again you let me know and ill beat his a-" sunghoon got cut off by heeseung pulling him out the cafe."come on hoon lets not choose violence in front of jungwon " heeseung said. " ok now let my hand go you stupid fuck" sunghoon said as they went out "bye hyungs" jungwon shouted. "Here" jake said "I didn't order that" jungwon said. "I know heeseung hyung did" jake replied. Jake saw jungwon blushing face and just laught at his best friend "just admit you like him won" jake said. "I do like him" jungwon said without realizing it. "Wait I mean" jungwon yelled."ahhh guess whose back" jake said confusing his best friend "who ?" Jungwon ask "heeseung hyung you ass, he's outside" jake said. Jungwon looked outside to see his brothers best friend outside.

Jungwon ran outside to heeseung " oh heeseung hyung did you forgot something ?" Jungwon asked. "Yes actually" heeseung said. "What?" Jungwon ask,"You" heeseung said. "I want to walk you to class", he continued. " oh okay hyung let me get my stuffs", Jungwon said.

Time skipped

"So how was it ? Are you full? Can you eat these type of food?" heeseung said. "Yes I did " jungwon answered "are you sure I didn't know what you like so I asked jake to make something for you". Heeseung said "I'm sure hyung" jungwon said." You were so cute when you were eating "heeseung mentioned. " your eyes lights up when you eat" heeseung said. " oh thank you i didn't know" jungwon said looking at the ground. "You're welcome , i now see why sunghoon loves you so much" heeseung said. " don't smile like that " Heeseung said. "Like what hyung I'm just smiling" jungwon replied with a pout. " i know won you're too cute i can't handle it" Heeseung said. " oh the bus is here" jungwon shouted as he runs towards the bus stop. " are you coming hyung" jungwon said as he stopped for a while. " I'm coming go" heeseung said with a smile. The bus started to move bus jungwon was still walking to find a seat. " won wait up" heeseung said grabbing jungwons arms. "I said to wait up won there's a seat here"  heeseung said. " oh thank you" jungwon said sitting down by the window. They were 20 minutes into the bus ride, sun was hitting jungwon's face but he wasn't bothered by it but heeseung noticed. " is it too hot?" heeseung asked. " huh?" jungwon replied, "the sun is hitting your face" heeseung replied. " here i'll block it for you" heeseung said as he's placed his arm around jungwon's shoulders blocking the sunlight from jungwon's face with his palm. "it's not a big of a deal hyung, i'm fine" jungwon said. " you're sweating badly and yet your telling me that your fine, your unbelievable" heeseung said with his palm at jungwon's face.  jungwon left heeseung's hands around his shoulder and enjoyed the ride. finally they got to jungwon's building. " we're here" heeseung said " why did you get off here?" jungwon asked " your building is on the other side of the campus" jungwon continued. " listen to me wonnie, next time when you get on a bus ,you find a seat that has less sun or you can get burn ok !" heeseung said. " ok hyung" jungwon replied "thank you " heeseung said rubbing jungwon's head. " im leaving now then see you soon" heeseung said as he left.