16

their food is ready, the waitress stop as she set eyes on jungwon. she walked pass them and dumped into jungwon. " oops i'm sorry " she said as she smiled, heeseung quickly wraps his hands around jungwons waist pulling jungwon closer to him. " sit a bit closer ,stay out of their way" heeseung said." okay" jungwon replied as he smiled at how heeseung held his waist. 

heeseung still had his hands around jungwon's waist, not noticing someone was watching them, it was sunghoon smiling seeing his best friend protecting his little brother." sunghoon" heeseung called. " mmm " sunghoon replied " i'm not going back to the room tonight" heeseung said as played with jungwon's waist band of his pants." okay wait are you going to?" sunghoon asked pointing at jungwon . " i'm going home tonight you dumb ass" heeseung said as he removed his hands from jungwon's waist"ok that's a relief " sunghoon said as he let out a breathe and looked at his blushing brother. the same waitress passed by giving them their food " does this look yummy for you" she ask jungwon as she is walking away."oiii shes scarier than me " yunjin said as she was holding her chest."here won " heeseung whispered as he passed the bowl and a spoon to the younger. " thank you" he replied 

" here jakey " sunghoon said as he pulled the boy closer to him " sunghoon hyung" jake called. "what? can't i eat with my baby?" sunghoon whispered into jake's ears." hyung i'm not your baby" jake said as he moved a little further from sunghoon. " but you can be " sunghoon saod as he pulled jake but towards him. " right jungwon you're sweating i have a handkerchief here use it " yunjin offered jungwon." thats ok ... really i'm ok " jungwon replied " ah" yunjin replied " thank you tho" jungwon thanked her " sorry if you think im disgusting" yunjin said " no not at all i think you're a pretty woman" jungwon said which made yunjin smile and heeseung upset." who wants an handkerchief right you can just use your hand" heeseung said as he whipped jungwon's face. " hyung?" jungwon called " yikes you're dirty why rub it on his pretty face" yunjin said. " have i ever said that i'm clean?" heeseung said as he got cut off by niki's laughing. " what the heck you laughing about " heeseung said staring at niki. " nothing, i understand sunghoon now , you're always taking care of his brother, you look like his brother more than him." niki said looking at the two.

"well i see him as a little brother so why not" heeseung replied to niki. sunghoon noticed the look on his brother's face " won are you ok " sunghoon mouthed as he got a nod from the younger. yunjin spotted something, it was heeseung's hands on jungwon shoulders." hold on, take your arm away from him, oui and sitting so close too" yunjin said as she removed heeseung's arm from jungwon's shoulder. " don't let hum touch you" she told jungwon" um i'm fine with hyung touching me" jungwon replied in a low toned no one heard but heeseung. " yeah right like you're so clean " heeseung said as he rolled his eyes. "here" yunjin offered jungwon something from her plate. " you go ahead i have it here too " jungwon told her nicely. " right you have so many left here let me help you " she said as she took some food from jungwon's plate. " okay " he replied.

to be continued.....