15

"When is heeseung is coming?" Yujin said. " what is he doing? oh there he is " niki pointed out ." isn't that your brother and his friend sunghoon?" yujin asked as sunghoon looked back." damn they're freaking handsome" yujin continue " omg you're right they are " niki said after yujin " ay stop hitting on my brother and my future boyfriend" sunghoon said as he whispers the last part "even heeseung  looks shy around him" yujin said " what?" heeseung said as he walked to the table with jungwon and jake by his side. " nothing i'm just hungry " yujin said as he picked up the menu.

yujin was staring at jungwon as he stud beside heeseung " niki yujin this is jungwon and jake " heeseung introduced " jakey sit with sunghoon hyung" jungwon said pointing his brother who was on his phone as jake nodded an walked towards his best friends brother. " won sit "heeseung said as jungwon sat beside him." you, why are you so handsome? do you have a girlfriend yet? i'm single and completely available" the girl in front of him asked. "why are you so borny" niki asked yunjin." borny?" yunjin asked " what the heck does borny means?" sunghoon asked staring at the boy next to him(not niki) "bitchy plus horny" niki said." you jerk! call me bitchy and horny" yunjin said." it the description of your species" niki laughed at his friend. " i'm not that bad i promise,i'm actually sweet,polite, adorable and once again very adorable " yunjin told jungwon. " yunjin shut up" heeseung said with a smile. " what i want him so what" yunjin said with a pout. " has anyone told you that you're a lady , so you need to start acting like one" heeseung said as he looked back at jungwon" no one, my mom once said...  you snooze you lose, because a real gentleman now a days is hard to find and there is so many females if i dont adjust then ... i will be ... hanging up there alone .... forever  so i can't lose"  yunjin said in an dramatic toned. " i will not let you three meet my sister " heeseung said pointing at his three friends" miss you can come take our order now" heeseung called the stall owner. " i want a dry egg noodle with bbq pork and won what do you want?" heeseung asked " whatever you get ill get hyung " jungwon replied  " okay and the same thing but with less pork with wontons and a cup of soup please " heeseung said as he finished his order " Aw so sweet of you to order for my brother hee " sunghoon said teasing his best friend " jake what do you want to order ?" jungwon asked " ill get the same as him " jake told the lady " ok anyone else ?" she asked " we both will have the rice noodle soup please niki said pointing at him and yunjin. " and you" she asked sunghoon " ill get the veggie soup please " sunghoon said " okay just wait  and your order will be ready" the lady said.

to be continued.........