5

at sunghoon

heeseung and sunghoon went to the restaurant near jungwon's dorm. sunghoon keep looking at the door like hes waiting for someone. "bro you looking for someone". heeseung asked sunghoon who didnt look at him. " dude im hungry can we order now?" heeseung asked another question but this time sunghoon looked at him. " just a few more minutes" sunghoon said texting his brother.

 wonwon<3

won? can you send me

 jake's number please?

wonwon<3

hey hyung 
sure i can but what for ? 

um no reason just send it 

ok then here please 
be nice + ***********

thanks won your the best 

jake

hey jake its sunghoon i'm just checking 

if you're still coming to the restaurant?

hey sunghoon hyung yea i'm 

on my way see you in a bit 

few minutes passed 

sunghoon saw jake walked into the restaurant, "jake over here" sunghoon shouted as the boy came towards they. "hi jake" heeseung said" hi heeseung hyung" jake answered "should we order now?" sunghoon asked." yes please i'm starving" heeseung said as the two boys laughed waiter heeseung call. how may i help you?" the lady said. "yes id like to order a chicken alfredo and what do you want to eat jake?" sunghoon asked "anything is fine hyung" jake said smiling at sunghoon. "ok and he'll get the same as me" sunghoon said as the lady went to heeseung to take his order. 

time skipped 

"omg that was amazing thank you hyung " jake thanked sunghoon . "you welcome as long as you enjoyed i'm happy" sunghoon stated which made jake blushed a little. " oh my the time i should get going before the dorm door closes" jake said getting up from his seat. " let me take you home" sunghoon suggested "thank you hyung" jake said as he made his way to the door. "dude imma leave now see you tomarrow" sunghoon said and left behind jake.