1: You owe me a soda TW

Inspo from Shots Fired another Soap X Ghost Fanfic by Thatsimp00! TW FOR LIGHT SMUT!

John was sitting at the table quietly reading a book, Ghost walked in sitting next to him with a soda in his hand. "Hey Mate what are you doin'?" Ghost questioned, "I am writin' th' fuckin' Harry Pot'er books." John Replied sarcastically, "What does it look like I'm doin', Im readin'. Th' book is called Til death dou us par'." John said turning and closing the book to show the cover of a frosty scene with the words 'Til death do us part Written on the front in a deep blue color. "I didn't expect you to read romance novels." Ghost said slipping up the balaclava slightly to take a sip of soda. "Well I'm full ouf Suprises." John said smiling his usual puppy smile. John stood up grabbing is cookie from across the table accidentally knocking over Ghost Soda. "Damm I'!" John exclames looking down at the mess he had just made all over Ghost nice shirt and jeans. "Johnny... You made the mess you will help me clean it." Simon said taking John by the hand and guiding him to the bathroom. "Use this." Simon said in a stern tone handing Soap a wet rag, John began slowly patting down Ghost stomach, he felt nervous as he got further down. As he reached close to Ghost crotch, he stopped and look in Simon's eyes, Ghost only nodded confirming he was allowed to continue. Soap slowly continued, as he did he noticed that Simon was hard, but never the less kept going nearly completing his task when he heard a low quite moan. He looked around and finally at ghost, even though the mask he could tell Ghost was embarrassed. "S-sorry J-" Simon began before being cut of by Soap leaning up and kissing him through the mask. "I's fine Si, I was mouvin' my hand in such a way... Wha' I'm tryin' to say is I am fine wi'h it, I-I love you." John said looking away. "You still owe me a soda..." Simon said reaching out and touching John's face.

I am writing more in the next chapter because I can and Lolz so ya that's all for this chapter! Love y'all. -Ben