3: Really? TW

Ello I am still bored Lol! TW FOR WEAPONS, CURSING, LIGHT SMUT, ECT

"Si can yoou help me wi'h somethin'?" John asked approaching the taller male as he put out his cigarette, "What do you need help with luv?" Ghost asked making Soap blush at the word 'Luv'. "I-W-I don't know how to shoot properly!" John said looking away, "Johnny are you yanking my chain?" Simon asked wondering how he would not know that basic skill. "No... Bu' I mean if you wan' me tou..." John said walking closer to Simon, "Johnny head out of the gutters! And okay I will teach you follow me." Ghost said blushing under the mask. Ghost lead Johnn to thankfully empty shooting range, "Okay here is a small gun to start, princess." Simon said handing John a M18. John hated being called princess but fired the gun anyway, he missed the target completely. "Here let me help..." Simon said walking behind soap holding his hand and steding and aiming the gun and holding it properly. "Thank you." John said as he fired a second time actually hitting the target. Though as he began aiming again he felt something pressed between the two men, Simon's heart thumped in his chest knowing he was caught. "Go' somethin' there L.T" John says intentionally pressing his leg back to create just enough friction. Ghost breath hitched, "J-Jhonny, please." Ghost said his stomach full of butterflies. "I'll see you la'er L.T" John said walking off leaving Ghost stunned. *Really, he can't shoot and is going to pull that!* Ghost thought to himself putting the gun back and lighting a cigarette.

I will actually write something interesting next chapter this was mainly filler because I can't write! Love y'all- Ben