4:What? TW

This is where Soap Comes out to Ghost. So ya Thing had gotten very serious so they are both nervous TW: SCARS, CUTS, ECT

"Hey Johnny, how are your cuts? Are they healing well?" Ghost asked locking the door behind him so no one could hear him. "They are good..." Soap answered showing him the healing wounds that look much better, Ghost walked closer sitting in the bed. "Hey we have been teasing each other, Do you want to..." Simon began putting his hand on Soap's thigh. "Simon, I do... But I have somethin' tou show you," John said as he moved his hands to take his shirt off, as Ghost laid his eyes on Soap's Top Surgery scars he smiled. "Dou you s'ill love me?" Soap asked looking away, "I love you more than the sun itself, it doesn't matter how you were born or what you are... I love Johnathan MacTavish!" Ghost answered hugging John's bare chest. "I love you too..." Soap replied leaning his face in the crevice of Ghost neck, "Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to make it official?" Ghost asked looking at the smaller male. "Yeah bu' how would we dou tha'?" John asked excited yet confused, "I made us these." Ghost said showing Soap the two promise rings, each adorned with the words I love [The other ones name]. "I LOVE 'HEM!" John said bursting with joy, "Thanks, I love you." Simon said back blushing under the mask. "So sense We are oufficially da'ein' now and I showed you my scars can I see yoour face Si?" John asked hoping Ghost would allow him. "Sure, anything for you Johnny." Simon said pulling up his mask revealing soft blonde hair a scared face and beautiful brown eyes, his skin looked soft yet ruff at the same time. "W-Y-Yoou look incredible!" John said almost at a lost for words, "Really?" Ghost asked touching his own face, "Now Johnny promise me one thing," Ghost began "I am listening." Soap said leaning in, "Never replace me Johnny. Promise you will never replace me." Simon said with all seriousness yet a tinge of fear. "I promise Si I will never Replace yoou!" John said hugging Ghost. Before he knew it Ghost felt a soft pair of lips press on his own, "J-Johnny-" Ghost began but was cut off "Sorry I should of asked, I just really like yo-" Soap was cut off mid sentence Simon kissing him. "Johnny I loved it." Ghost finished. Looking down at his smaller boyfriend and at their intertwined hands with the rings onn. A sudden knock on the door made Ghost put his Balaclava back and and Gaz shouted through the door that dinner was ready, "They are making Roast tonight! First to get there gest to pick what's goes on tv tonight!" Simon said racing Soap to dinner.

ALRIGHT YALL OTS 3:33 AM GOODNIGHT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EVEN MORE FUN LOL NIGHY!