7: Deeper~~ !SMUT! TW

Smut because I'm Horny. TW: SMUT, CUM, IMPREGNATION TALK, CURSING AND LOTS MORE!

Ghost pins Soap Tired of the Teasing. "Hey Babe, wha' are yoou-" Soap is cut off by Ghost kissing him passionately and locking their bedroom door. Ghost grabs Soap's hips and slips his fingers under the waistband. "Is this Okay Johnny?" Simon asks in a rough husky voice as he slips one finger in. "OH~ Oh~ yes!" John says moaning. "Awww don't get too worked up yet. I've still got a lot more in store." Ghost whispers groughly in Soap's ear while biting his neck. "Mmm~ This is 'he gooud Shite!" Soap exclaims loudly moaning as Ghost slips a second finger in and curls and start thrusting the fingers. "I'm just stretching you out Right now Johnny... I can wait to see you in my bed moaning." Ghost says roughly pulling his fingers out of Soap's pussy and pushing Soap to his knees. "Pillow!" Soap demands so his knees don't bruise. "Okay." Ghost says annoyed and throwing a pillow at Soap who places it under his knees as he looks up at Ghost. Ghost unzips his jeans and pulls down his boxers grabbing Soap's hair roughly. "Be a Good Boy Johnny and put it in your Mouth." Ghost says with an almost cold yet Sultry Tone. "Y-Yea L.T." Soap says back excited yet nervous as he put the tip to his lip and teases Ghost. "Johnny. Behave." Ghost says push Soap's head down a little. Soap took Ghost's Dick halfway and kept teasing him. "Johnny What's in your mouth?" Ghost asked through deep breaths and light groans. "I havea s'ud tongue piercing." Soap said pulling up a little and teasing Ghost even more. Soap slowly slid the piercing against the slit and then slowly dragging it against Ghost cock. "J-Johnny!" Ghost groaned/moaned. "Easy now don't choke." Ghost said gently while still tugging the Scot's hair. "Chokin' is me favori'e par'." Soap said proudly before just going for it and deepthroating Ghost's cock. "J-Johnny~~ I said Behave~" Ghost said through clenched teeth trying to hold himself together. The Scot drooled and sucked on the Brit slowly. Ghost throws his head back and clenches his teeth harder, He pulls the smaller man down further onto his dick until it's all the way in. Soap pushes Ghost to the edge but stops and pulls up before he can climax. Ghost looks down confused. "I wannae yea to be in mea for it." Soap says as he pushes Ghost on to the bed and undresses himself. Once he's fully undressed Ghost Grabs Soap and Pushes into him. "Simon Please~" Soap Moans. Ghost Thrusts Roughly and Hard as he flips them both and Pins Soap under him onto the soft warm bed. The feeling of teg Cloth, and Ghost Thrusting I to him, Made John feel like he was in heaven. Ghost Cums and nearly falls asleep. Soap cleans them both up. This time he forgets to take his Birth Control.....

YEAH I HOPE YOU KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT! LOVE Y'ALL BYE! -Ben