2: Health and Sickness TW

This chapter is an angst and sad because I said so. TW FOR ANOREXIA, SELF HARM, BLOOD, SCARS, ECT
1 week later... Ghost hadn't seen Soap at breakfast, or lunch, for days and now as dinner rolled around he got nervous, he walked into Soaps room. As he did he saw a small (In his opinion) figure under the sheets, he heard quite sobbing, "Johnny are you okay? Can I move the sheet?" Ghost asked cautiously walking towards soap. "Simon..." John spoke just barely audible, "Yeah, do you need something?" Ghost asked worried seeing light bits of red on the sheet by Soap's arms. "I am going to take the sheet off." Simon said reaching over and taking the soft  fabric off of the young Sargent, as he did he saw a lot of red and quickly turned soap over forcefuly. Ghost looked at the smaller male, tears streaming down his face, depp cuts in his arms, mixed in with old scars. "Johnny why would you?" Simon asked getting up to grab towels and help clean his arms. "I'm sorry Si, I-I tried no' tou" John said looking away in shame sitting up, "Its gunna be okay, these things are hard, I am here for you wherever you go through. You matter to me, and please don't apologize. I will help you through health and through sickness" Ghost said wrapping up John's arms with soft Gauze (The material not the guy). "Thank you, I-" John began but Ghost cut him off "When was the last time you ate?" He questioned, "I- ummm." John couldn't answer. Ghost thought the Sargent looked far too thin and light for a man of his height and age. "Let's go eat, I'll lend you a hoodie to cover up, I love you Johnny." Ghost said hugging him and walking across the room, picking up an old faded blue hoodie with the words, "Fallen Sparrows" His fav band (The name of the band I am planning to start in the future). As soap put it on he smelled it, It smelled like warm vanilla and lavender shockingly. "Why does yoour hoodie smell like tha'?" John asked standing up "I like the scent, it makes me feel calm and help me sleep." Ghost said hugging him breathing in the scent he loves I much on the person he loved so much. "Let's go eat." Ghost said taking John by the hand downstairs to the table.

Thanks Yall for reading bye see you soon -Ben