The First Punishment {Day 4}

{419 Words}

"Good morning baby pumpkin."

"Nuuuuuu!"

"Maybe you should have thought about that and went to bed on time last night."

"Nuuuuu! Today worst day eva!"

"It's not going to be that bad as long as you do as you're told for the rest of the day. Like getting up when you're told."

"Fine!"

Molly got ready like normal, today she is wearing her Wednesday Addams outfit. Fitting for such a gloomy day. After she finished her breakfast, Edwin gave her the notebook to write out her rules like every morning.

"Ten times?! But yesterday! Yesterday it was 5 times!"

"I told you it was five times every day after breakfast to help you remember for the first thirty days. More times if you misbehave. Now, be a good girl and start writing."

"Yes, Sir." Molly said with a huff.

"And curb the cranky attitude. These are the consequences of your decisions."

"Yes, Sir."

Once she was finished, she asked to go play and he said yes. But within five minutes, Molly was back in the kitchen. "Where's my tea set, Sir?"

"Toys you do not put away get put into toy jail."

"Toy jail?!?!" She forgot about that punishment.

"Yes."

"But when can I have them back?"

"Toy jail gets released at our weekly Big Girl Chat. Not until." Molly thinks for a moment until her face lights up like she just solved a great mystery.

"You know, WinWin, Sir?"

"Yes." Knowing he was going to hear something adorably hilarious, he clenched his jaw in preparation to hold back laughter.

"You know how, you said, you were really smart, genius, really, you said that if I ever wanted to have a Big Girl Chat, I could?"

"Yes."

"What if, what if me and you had a Big Girl Chat right now. You know you are looking awfully pretty today WinWin, maybe we need to have a chat about that."

"Thank you, baby pumpkin. We can have a Big Girl Chat anytime about anything you want."

"Thank you WinWin. You really are like, the best Daddy in the whole wide world. You aren't even a fibber of speech like some Daddies I know. Soooo, can my toys get released for good behaviour because you're so sooooo nice and, and funny anddddd smart."

"Thank you, pumpkin princess. But no, toy jail only releases prisoners during scheduled weekly Big Girl Chats."

"Finnnneeee. Pugs and I will do something else." Molly defeatedly went back into her playroom.

"Okay bumpkin, but I thought we needed a Big Girl Chat so you could butter me up some more?" Only after the playroom door was shut did he allow himself to laugh.