- ONE

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤╭ ᘒ ✦

Snow gracefully fell around mj as she walked through the streets of the unfamiliar streets, her hands in her pockets. She had no idea where she was or where she was going.

She frowned as she felt something weird, making her turn around and catch a kid in a spider man costume that was about to run into her.

"Woah! I am so sorry!" The kid said as he looked up at her with wide eyes.

But Mj frowned as she let go of his arm. She didn't get the feeling but there was something about the kid. "Nice costume, kid." She sent him a quick nod as the kid chuckled.

"Yeah. Sorry for bumping into you!" He quickly said as he ran the other way. It was getting dark outside now and Mj looked in the direction of the kid.

She groaned as she rubbed her temple, going the same direction he went. She had a familiar feeling about the kid, but didn't know why. Maybe it was her spidey senses going off, but why?

So she walked far behind as he opened the gate to the graveyard. Mj bit her tongue as he crouched in front of a grave, pulling his mask up. There was spider man themed things around the grave.

She used her hearing as she listened to him. "I'm sorry, Mr. Parker. That thing you gave me, the key," he then pulled something out of his pocket. "I think I really messed it up. I wanna do what you asked. I really do. But I'm sorry."

Mj turned as she heard something move, seeing a figure drop to the snow, walking towards the kid. "I'm not sure I'm the guy. I can't do this without you." The kid continued as he shook his head.

When the kid sensed someone behind him, he pulled the masks back down, gasping as he turned around. "Hey, kid." The man spoke as he held his hand out.

Mj's eyes widened as the kid zapped him, making the man fly back, shooting a web at the kid. "Woah!" The kid yelped asked he flew toward also.

"tienes que estar bromeando." Mj shook her head as she rubbed her eyes. She had no idea what was going on.

She turned when she saw people walking towards the grave yard. Mj cursed as she pulled her mask over her head. "What are you doing over there?" The cop asked as he shined his flashlight at the kid.