- SEVEN

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲╭ ᘒ ✦

Mj dodged the car that was thrown her way, but her eyes widened as she saw gwen fall and miles jump after her.

So when miles caught her, mj grabbed him, using her web to pull him back up. "That was adorable, team! Now, hold on tight!" Peter yelled as mj swung them towards liv.

Gwen sent a punch to her, then miles as they jumped onto the collider, miles and Gwen fist bumping each other as liv fell.

The doc ock wiped her face as she charged towards the four. "Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while." Gwen said as they stared at liv.

But all of a sudden, liv was hit by a truck, making mjs eyes widen as she stood up straight. "All right. Never mind." Gwen mumbled. "Let's end this thing." She turned to mj, who nodded her head.

"Guys, I got it." Miles said as he walked backwards.

Mj shook her head as she held a hand out. "I'll go. I'm the one with the goo-" she went to grab the device in her wrist, but miles held it in his hand as mjs eyes widened. "Guess I don't have it."

"Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands." Miles shrugged as she swung away and did a flip, flying down.

"Miles!" Peter called out.

"Be careful." Gwen added as miles swung to the roof.

"Ah, we taught him that, right?" Peter nudged mj, who tilted her head.

"I didn't teach him that. And you definitely didn't. I can see mj teaching him that though." Gwen shrugged as mj grinned.

Then the three jumped onto the random cars and buildings as they swung towards miles. "Guys, I got the control of the beam! Get up here!" Miles shouted towards them.

They all swung towards the roof as they crouched beside miles. "I guess this is it." Gwen turned to miles, who lifted his mask up.

"Well, it's nice to know we're not alone." Peni said as she leaned on spider-noir. "Right?" Mj softly nodded her head with a smile.