- SIX

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临           
╰ ✦ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱╭ ᘒ ✦

The six of them looked down at the building the collider was in, peni's robot scanning the building. "Kingpin has a private elevator entrance," Peni informed. "From his penthouse to the collider below."

"Didn't count on having an audience." Spider-noir said as he held the pig.

"You sure about this?" Peter turned to mj as she stared at the building. "I can take your-"

"I'm sure." Mj nodded her head, turning to Peter with a sure look, making him nod. The six then swung to the glass roof, looking down.

It was all fancy, spider man decorations as people sat at tables. "You gotta be kidding me." They all said in sync.

"Ese bastardo." Mj cursed as they looked down at kingpin.

"What a pig." Gwen narrowed her eyes as she shook her head.

"I'm right here." The pig said as mj turned to him.

"The other pig." Mj tilted her head.

"Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed." Spider-noir held his arm out as he pointed at the waiters, who were all wearing spiderman suits. "It's in poor taste, but...it can't be that easy."

It was that easy.

The six walked around as they wore a bow tie. Spider-noir held a plate as mj pushed the food trolly, Peni and her robot hiding underneath it. "It was that easy."

"That's why I wanna thank Mary Jane parker for being here this evening." Kingpin said as mj looked over.

"Not you." Peter elbowed her gently as she hummed, continuing to push the trolly.

"I can't believe I'm a redhead." Mj muttered as they continued walking towards the door. "Don't think I could suit red hair."

"I'm sure you could." Peter shrugged as mj turned to him, making him clear his throat.

They opened the door as they looked around. They saw where kingpin went and quickly climbed on the Ceiling. They looked down at the door kingpin went in and the two guards guarding the door.