- THREE

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗒

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗒

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临           
╰ ✦ 𝖠𝖴𝖭𝖳 𝖬𝖠𝖸╭ ᘒ ✦

Mj stared out of the window, her chin resting on her palm. She could hear Miles and gwen talk in front on her, talking about how Peter broke the key, making her grin to herself.

"So, what's your dimension like?" She rolled her eyes as she turned to Peter, who was laid on the seats.

"I mean, it's kinda like this one." Mj shrugged. "Maybe a couple of years in front."

Peter hummed as he sat up, clearing his throat. "So, is there a Peter in your universe?"

Mj froze slightly before nodding her head. "Yeah, there, uh, use to be." She awkwardly said as peters eyes widened, full of regret.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Peter said as mj shook her head, a small smile on her face.

"No, no. It's fine. Don't apologise. You didn't know." Mj shook her head. "I kind of find it funny, my Peter was completely different compared to you and the other Peter Parker in this universe. He wasnt spider man. It's so unusual how things are different in other universes." She hummed with a slight smile.

"Yeah, it's really unusual." Peter nodded his head in agreement.

"I just miss my cat." Mj pouted as she leaned into the chair she was sat on. "I bet she misses me too."

"Don't tell me you're a crazy cat lady." Peter scoffed as mj rose a brow.

"No, I have one cat. That doesn't make me a crazy cat lady!" She chuckled as she shook her head.

"Nah, I'm more of a dog person." Peter shook his head as mj tilted hers.

"Cats are better." Mj muttered as Peter sat up.

"No, no. Hey, miles. Are you a cat or dog person?" Peter leaned over miles' chair as the kid slightly jumped.

"Uhh, cats." Miles shrugged as mj grinned.

"I knew I liked you, kid!" Mj grinned in victory as Peter rolled his eyes. "Gwen, what about you?"

"Oh, I am a massive dog person." Gwen said as Peter grinned, turning to a narrowed eyed mj.