- TWO

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝖽𝗈𝖼 𝗈𝖼𝗄

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝖽𝗈𝖼 𝗈𝖼𝗄

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝖣𝖮𝖢 𝖮𝖢𝖪╭ ᘒ ✦

"I'm not swinging to the Hudson valley, miles. Not after a hearty burger breakfast." Peter said as the three sat on the coach.

"Maybe you shouldn't of ate three portions of food." Mj shrugged as she stared out of the window.

"Hey, sue me for being hungry." Peter sighed as she hummed.

"So what's the plan?" Miles asked as he sat in between the two.

"Ask mr. Know it all over there." Mj nodded her head to Peter.

"Oh, very funny." Peter rolled his eyes. "And I'll tell you the plan once we get there.

Mj pulled her mask over her face as she took off her jacket

Mj pulled her mask over her face as she took off her jacket. She turned to see Peter and miles pose, making her roll her eyes.

"And it's a no on the cape." Peter shook his head as he pointed at the cape miles had on.

"I think it's cool." Miles shrugged as Peter scoffed.

"Take that off. It's disrespectful. Spider man doesn't wear a cape." Peter pulled the cape off as Peter sighed.

"Can we go now?" Mj stood with her arms folded over her chest, pointing to the building behind her. "And let the poor kid have his cape."

"No." Peter shook his head as Mj rolled her eyes, turning around.

"See, at least one of you is nice." Miles tilted his head at Peter as the man nudged him. "So, how do we retrace peters steps?"

"That's a good question." Peter nodded his head as he crouched down behind the rock. "What would I do if I were me?" He thought as miles copied him. "Got it." He said. "Step one: i infiltrate the lab. Two: find the head scientists computer."