- FOUR

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗅𝖾𝗋

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗅𝖾𝗋

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临           
╰ ✦ 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖫𝖤𝖱╭ ᘒ ✦

"So, uh, how did you get here?" Peter asked the three other spider variants, stepping forward.

"Well, it's kind of a long story." Spider-noir said as he explained how he ended up here, along with the other three. "Well, maybe not that long."

"And now we're just trying to find a way home." Peni said as she stood in front of her robot, who pulled a sad face.

"The only way home is through that collider gizmo. The only trouble is-" spider-noir explained as he was cut off by the pig.

"One of us has to stay behind and destroy it." The pig finished as he sat on-top of one of the spider suits.

"I'll do it." Gwen, peni, spider-noir and the pig raised their hands as mjs eyes widened.

"No, no, no. You guys don't get it." Miles shook his head as he spoke up.

"Don't get what what?" Peni asked before they all started to glitch, mj crouching to the floor.

"None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll die." Miles looked around at them, who were all recovering from glitching. "I'm the guy who's gonna turn it off. And I'm gonna get you all home before I do." He declared as he sighed. "Look, I made a promise. So I have to keep it."

Mj stood up, grabbing Peter up along the way by his collar. "Who are you again?" Spider-noir asked miles.

"This is Miles." Peter said as he pointed to him. "And he's gonna save the multiverse."

"Yeah, man." Miles muttered as Peter pulled him towards himself and mj.

"This kid can turn himself invisible. Watch this. He can do it now." Peter held miles shoulder.

Miles tried to turn invisible as he sighed, placing his hands in his pocket. "I can't do it on command." He said as mj patted his back.

"He can't do it in command." Peter repeated as he turned to the others. "But it is cool. Show 'em the zappy thing, miles."

Miles tried again but shook his head. "Can't do it in command."