- FIVE

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤
─── ❛ 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗉 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗁, 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖠𝖭-𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤─── ❛ 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗉 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗁, 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌

𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖫𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖤₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖲𝖵 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临           
╰ ✦ 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖯 𝖮𝖥 𝖥𝖠𝖨𝖳𝖧, 𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖲╭ ᘒ ✦

After they had all fought against the kingpins friends, they all found themselves at miles dorm, wanting to see if he was okay after his uncle died.

So a book flew out of his window, making Peter catch it as he threw it back in. He was the first to crawl through the window as mj and gwen followed. As did the rest of them.

Miles wiped his cheek with his arm, turning around as he avoided them. "Hey, bud." Peter said softly as mj stood beside him, a sad frown on her face. "You okay?"

Mj watched as miles shook his head, his breathing heavily. Peter laid his hand on his shoulder. "We've all been there. You know, for me, for me it was my uncle Ben."

"For me, it was my uncle Benjamin." Spider-noir next said.

"For me, it was my father." Peni said with a sad expression on her face.

"For me, it was my friend." Mj sadly said as she laid her arm on miles other shoulder.

"And for me, it was my best friend." Gwen finished as she looked at miles.

"Miles, the hardest thing about the job is," the pig started as he held his tail. "You can't always save everybody."

"Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand." Miles sighed as he looked down. But mj did understand. It was her fault her dimensions Peter Parker died. Why her dimensions Gwen Stacy died. Because she couldn't save them. Because they were used against her.

"Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand." Gwen said as she stepped forward slightly.

Then the door unlocked as they turned around. They all thought fast as they all hung from the ceiling, the door opening as a kid walked in, closing the door behind him.

He sat down on the chair as he moved down. "That way, that way." Peter said as they moved to the left, all of them cramped together. "Other way, other way." Peter said again as the kid moved back over to the desk.

Then the kid span in the spiny chair, a comic book in his hands as he faced them. He slowly placed his hands down as he looked up at the seven. "Hey there." Miles said.