Chapter 36- emotionless part 2- meg

After walking away from Alexis and Rachel. I put my hands in my pockets. "Fuck this is a mess" I whisper. I start to walk till I hear a horn sound behind me. I turn around and flip off both Alexis and Rachel. "MEG GET YOUR ARSE IN THE CAR WE'RE SORTING THIS OUT" Rachel shouts at me. I sigh and stop walking and turn to the car and get in. "How the fuck do you plan to do that" I says. Alexis rolls her eyes at me. I sit in the backseat and get comfortable. "Little miss perfect here is a little cunt" i say. Alexis sticks her middle finger up at me and sighs. "Simple we make reg choose. No fights after he chooses" she says. "Fine" Alexis says a bit of reluctantly I shrugs my shoulders. "Fuck it" I say. We drive in silence to regs place.

When we get there i go and knock on the door. A figure appears in the window of the house "for fuck sake" mike says when he opens the door and sees us . I see mike start walk over and I see his face go blank when he sees me. "Oh your fucking joking" he says when he's sees the three of us stood there . "What is this the part of the film where the bloke has to choice the one he loves" he says obviously frustrated with the whole situations. Alexis and i nod our heads "Your fucking joking right" he says. He then walks away and Mike shuts the door.

"I don't think this was a good idea" Alexis say's. Rachel has a look of concern on her face but I pull a straight face. Inside I'm Fucking shiting myself. We stand there for a couple of minutes till mike and reg come back. Reg has a blue suit case in his hand and his face is emotionless and cold. "Alexis take your shit, we're through" he says. His voice is cold as the suitcase rolls to Alexis. I step towards watching Alexis's face drop till reg says "Ah ah ah you stay there I pick neither of you fuck off" his emotionless stare is now on me. I stop and stare at him. "This is your fucking fault meg" Alexis snaps at me as the door shuts.

Alexis springs forwards and grabs me by my hair.she then throws a punch into my gut my gut explodes in pain as yer first hits it. She then sowing a at my face catching my lip I feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. Rachel then pulls her off me. "FUCK YOU THIS IS YOUR FAULT TO." She screams at Rachel. I lean against the wall doubled over catching my breathe from the guy punch there then a bang as Rachel gets launched into the door. "Fuck you, you vindictive bitch" Alexis says before kicking me in the shin pain shoot's up my leg and then she swings another punch for my face. I hear the door fly open and mike flies out and grabs her outstretched fist and lifts her into the air and restrains her. "YOU FUCKING BTICH YOU NEVER COULD STAND TO SEE ME HAPPY" she screams at Me. Rachel stands up and looks into regs house while mike bundles Alexis into the car and locks the door. I spit some blood out of my mouth into the driveway. "Fuck she can hit hard" I say. Reg still hasn't left his house throughout the commotion outside.