Gouda Grief Part 4

FADE IN:

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY

Montana Jack, determined to avoid further incidents, cautiously navigates through his school days, keeping his head down and avoiding confrontations. Days pass, and the atmosphere at the school becomes tense, as rumors of a special assembly to address the recent bullying problem circulate.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL MAIN HALL - DAY

All students and faculty gather in the main hall for the highly anticipated assembly. The room buzzes with anticipation as everyone takes their seats. Moments later, the principal steps onto the stage, clearing his throat before beginning his address, his stern expression reflecting the seriousness of the matter.

PRINCIPAL

"Good afternoon, students. We're here today to discuss the bullying situation in this school, and how it has had a detrimental effect on some students..."

Montana sits in the assembly and listens quietly.

PRINCIPAL

"In recent events, we've gotten reports of several students being the victim of bullying. We do not tolerate bullying here in this school, and this school must be free for everyone who is willing to learn....

We must remember that every person in this school deserves to be treated with respect and kindness, regardless of their background, appearance, or any other differences. Bullying is not an option, and it has no place in our community. Each and every one of you has the power to make a positive impact and create a safe environment for all. Let us stand together against bullying and choose empathy and understanding instead."

After the assembly, Montana begins heading home.

CUT TO:

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD STREET - DAY

Montana, deep in thought, walks past the same group of kids from before. Their leader, GEORGE, a short, muscular blue rat wearing a red wrestling singlet, stands in front of Montana, a malicious glint in his eyes. The rest of the kids quickly gather around him, forming an intimidating circle. Montana's expression shifts to one of concern and uncertainty as he realizes the impending confrontation.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Hey, you. Former... bully."

He looks down at Montana, and says these next words with a voice of pure malice.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Remember us?"

MONTANA JACK

"I-I remember."

GEORGE ZOLA

"That's right. Remember what you did?"

George leans in close.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Remember how it feels to be bullied?"

The other kids all start snickering and laughing.

MONTANA JACK

"Y-yeah..."

Montana blushes.

George smiles, his look of malice quickly changing to a look of pure sadistic joy.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Good. Because we remember."

George motions to the other kids around Montana, who all grin.

GEORGE ZOLA

"We remember everything."

MONTANA JACK