Best Laid Schemes Part 1

EXT. MONTANA'S HOUSE - DAY

Feta speaks with Montana Jack in the hallway of their home.

FETA (LOOKING CONCERNED)

"Montana, I've been hearing reports about your involvement in bullying. Until we resolve this issue, I think it's best if you sleep in my bed. We can talk and work on this together."

MONTANA JACK (SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSED)

"Alright, grandpa. I understand."

CUT TO:

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

Montana and Feta lie in bed, facing each other. After a moment, Montana shifts and turns around, sleeping upside down in the bed. Despite his embarrassment, he feels a closer bond and sense of belonging with his grandfather, seeking comfort and support in their shared space.

CUT TO:

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

Montana Jack sleeps peacefully, his face relaxed and a small hint of drool at the corner of his mouth. As he slowly wakes up, he notices Feta's feet, somewhat wrinkled, resting against his cheek. Montana's face turns red from blushing, but he finds the sensation of Feta's feet against his cheek surprisingly pleasant.

CUT TO:

INT. BEDROOM - MORNING

A few hours later, Montana begins to wake up. He looks over at Feta, and notices how peaceful he looks, sleeping so peacefully, his feet somewhat wrinkled, resting on the side of Montana's cheek.

A smile spreads across his face, it's rare to see his grandfather look so peaceful. It feels good to see. His feet against him feels rather pleasant...

Montana begins to wonder why it feels so pleasant. At the same time he begins to blush at the thought of being turned on by his own grandfather. The thought feels wrong. But he can't deny how he feels.

Montana closes his eyes, pretending to sleep, as he continues to keep his face against his grandfather's feet, and the pleasure he gets from it only increases, as Feta continues to sleep peacefully. He enjoys this, he doesn't know why he enjoys the feeling but he does.

Montana can't help but notice how soft Feta's feet truly are. The feeling of Feta's feet against his face felt wrong and yet... He enjoyed it. He enjoyed the feeling. He had never in his life felt this way about another man, let alone his own grandfather. And yet he could never deny the pleasure he gets from the feeling. He feels warm and safe.

His thoughts continue to go to different places. Does this mean he loves Feta? He's not sure. He is confused and disgusted at himself for even thinking that way.

Montana, confused, tries to convince himself it is like a grandson. But in his heart of hearts, he knows it's something more. For a moment, the disgusted feeling goes away, as Montana accepts that these are the feelings he has for Feta. As he lies there, his face against Feta's feet, he feels safe and warm, the feelings he has for him only increasing.

Montana, the feelings of disgust going away as the feelings of pleasure and security increase, his feelings of pleasure and security only increasing. His feelings have only intensified after Feta's feet continue to rest against his cheek, and the exciting feeling on a lower part of Montana only increases.

Montana nuzzles Feta's feet as his lower part starts leaking.

It's only more evidence to prove the fact that Montana... He loves Feta. He never thought this could be possible, especially with his own grandfather. But he can't help it. His thoughts continue to become more and more disturbing.