Gouda Grief Part 5

FADE IN:

INT. LUNCHROOM - DAY

It's lunch time, and all the kids are in the cafeteria, and Montana is, again, by himself, as always. He has a small grilled cheese sandwich, and a glass of milk. And he's trying to eat, when George and his buddies walk over, and, once again, they start bullying him.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Well, well, what have we got ourselves here?"

George walks in front of Montana, and grabs his food, before taking a bite.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Hey, how's your father?"

George says that, jeering, before laughing.

MONTANA JACK

"Leave my grandfather out of this."

George laughs, before taking another bite of Montana's food, and he looks at him, as the rest of the kids start laughing.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Oh, it's so cute. The nerd doesn't like it when we make fun of his little grandfather."

George says, mockingly, as he takes another bite of Montana's sandwich, and laughs, before looking at Montana. He then throws the sandwich at Montana's face, and all the kids start laughing. He then slaps Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Oh. You think you're tough, huh, nerd?"

Montana blushes and stares while looking away defiantly, staying silent.

The kids all start laughing, as George moves his face in closer with a malicious smirk.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Look at you! You look like you can't even fight back! You think you're so tough."

George says that, mockingly, before punching Montana in the stomach, making him fall back against the floor, then the kids all start laughing.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Look! The dumb kid can't even stand up for himself!"

George says laughing, before kicking Montana in the rib cage, making him fall over again.

Montana lies on the floor, gasping for breath, as the laughter of George and his friends fills the air. The lunch period comes to an abrupt end as a teacher notices the commotion and rushes over to intervene. The teacher helps Montana to his feet, concern evident in their eyes, before escorting him out of the cafeteria and towards Jeremiah's office.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

Jeremiah sits in his chair, arms folded, with his twisted smile and malicious eyes staring at Montana from behind his desk.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Jeremiah says, jeering, before getting up, and walking over to Montana.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Seems that you were involved in a fight with George..."

Jeremiah says mockingly, with a twisted smile, getting into Montana's face.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"How does it feel, nerd, being on the losing side of a fight?"

MONTANA JACK

"It doesn't feel good. I feel weak."

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're just a weak little boy, aren't you. Weak, and pathetic..."