Best Laid Schemes Part 2

FADE IN:

EXT. JEREMIAH WHIZ'S HOUSE - DAY

Jeremiah Whiz, wearing a dark purple robe and black bunny slippers, carries a steaming cup of coffee as he shuffles towards the bathroom. He takes a sip, enjoying the warmth and aroma.

CUT TO:

INT. JEREMIAH WHIZ'S BATHROOM - DAY

Steam billows out of the bathroom as Jeremiah emerges, wrapped in a dark purple towel around his waist. He lets out a deep sigh of relaxation, feeling the calming effect of the hot shower.

Jeremiah Whiz proceeds to put on a black bathroom robe, his movements calm and deliberate, preparing for the day ahead.

EXT. JEREMIAH WHIZ'S HOUSE - DAY

Feta stands outside of Jeremiah's house, taking deep breaths, calming himself down. He is going to have to confront Jeremiah, and he is not going to make it an easy time for him. Feta's warm and caring demeanor is clearly a façade now, replaced by a calm demeanor that is ready for action.

Feta looks up, sees Jeremiah opening his front door, and waits until he sees Jeremiah walk out of his house, before making his move.

Jeremiah Whiz steps outside his house, picking up the morning newspaper from the doorstep. Unaware of Feta's presence, he enters his house, the door closing behind him.

CUT TO:

INT. JEREMIAH WHIZ'S HOUSE - DAY

Feta silently follows Jeremiah inside, his calm demeanor turning focused and determined, ready to confront him.

Feta enters Jeremiah's house, following him in. He remains quiet and calm. He doesn't want Jeremiah to know he is in here, and he wants it to stay that way until he confronts him.

Feta slowly makes his way up the stairs, being as quiet as can be. He eventually comes face to face with Jeremiah's bedroom door, and he pushes the door open. Jeremiah's bedroom is completely quiet, and that's how Feta wants it.

Feta waits a moment, not making the first move. Then he slowly walks forward, and steps into Jeremiah's bedroom.

CUT TO:

INT. JEREMIAH WHIZ'S BEDROOM - DAY

Feta's eyes scan the bedroom and come to rest on Jeremiah's closet, where he notices an array of dark purple outfits, giving off a distinctly villainous vibe. Feta takes note of this, his suspicion growing stronger.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Muenster the Muscle and Miss Swiss enter Jeremiah's house, carrying a camera. They exchange a knowing glance and begin setting up, preparing to film the propaganda videos that Jeremiah had instructed them to create. The atmosphere in the house becomes charged with a sense of malice and sinister intent.

Feta quickly hides in a corner of Jeremiah's bedroom, his mind racing with thoughts and suspicions. He can hear footsteps approaching, and soon Jeremiah and Muenster the Muscle enter the room. Feta peeks out, observing Jeremiah as he dons a villainous purple suit, a sinister smirk on his face. Muenster, noticing the new attire, jokingly comments.

MUENSTER THE MUSCLE

"Oh hey, JW, is that a new suit? Hehehe..."

Jeremiah sneers in response, his eyes filled with arrogance and malice, before both of them leave the room and head downstairs, leaving Feta alone with his thoughts and growing concerns.

Feta decides to follow them, wanting to know what they're up to. His suspicions are slowly building, and he wants to know what Jeremiah is actually up to.