CHAPTER ONE

All rights reserved to me for my characters but I don't own ones like jack and will etc or the story line but I do own the little changes I make thank you and enjoy.
********************************

I always wondered what it would be like to be a pirate. It always sounded so amazing to be free of rules and to do what you wanted, not to have other people boss you around and to tell someone to shove it where the sun don't shine without worrying about what would happen after. Some people would say my firey passion and thirst for adventure would get me into trouble and it did quite often which sometime led to the quite harsh hits I got from my father. One time I hit him back but that only led to scars and bruises for me so I always did nothing. If only there was a way but I know there's not coz pirates only lived in fairy tales and movies and books now days. I mean it was the 21st century and pirates haven't been around in well century's. Well not real pirates anyway I don't think the ones of today deserve the title I pirate. If only there was a way I could some how end up back when pirates ruled the seven seas I would love to meet the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow like in the movies Pirates of the Caribbean. I had only seen them once or twice when I had the chance to watch them but his character stood out. Looking out the window I saw a beautiful clear blue sky, not one cloud in sight. Slowly getting up from my bed I walked over to the window. Pushing down on the latch I pushed it open and let the cool breeze rush through my room. Poking my head out of the window slightly, the wind gently pushing my hair back, so it was fanning out behind me. I looked down and saw the other younger kids in my street playing and running around, while the ones my age were standing in the sun and gossiping or walking down the street road heading to god knows where. I sighed as I watched them and thought if only I had friends and my life was different would I be like them? Or would I always be the loner with no friends and abusive parents? Looking away from them and back up to the sky, I leaned on the window ledge and let my mind wonder. I could picture myself standing in the crows nest on a ship. Smelling the sea air and hearing the sounds of the ocean, the ship gliding through the waves. Sometimes the sound of the occasional bird squawking as they flu by. Feeling the sun slightly burn my skin and the wind in my hair. Keeping a look out for passing ships to steal from, or land to stop at, to refill our resources and explore. Then there was watching the horizon, as the Sunset and sunrise filled the sky making it change into beautiful colours. But I wouldn't want to be stuck up in the crows nest all the time I'd be happy pulling my weight around the ship, and maybe if I was lucky take charge of the wheel just once. Even fighting had an appeal to me, I used to take fencing classes when I was younger. My parents pulled me out four years ago cause I didn't deserve to learn anything. But I still practice when I'm alone and its the sport I always chose at school, much to my parents disappointment. I know the basics and then a little bit more but nothing amazing. I'd be able to hold my own in a basic sword fight. But if I faced someone like Davey Jones, Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard, Barbossa or Will Turner I'd surely lose. Maybe one day when I move out I'll start lessons again if I could afford it. Quietly I start singing to myself as a pirate song pops into my head.

"The King and his men
Stole the Queen from her bed
And bound her in her bones
The seas be ours and by the powers
Were we will we'll roam
Yo ho all hands
Hoist the colours high
Heave ho thieves and beggars
Never say we die
The bell has been raised from its watery grave
Hear its......"

"Sirena get down here and help take out the trash" I get cut off by my annoying mother and I'm rudely snapped out of my day dream and I'm back in reality. "Coming mum" I called. I hated my life it was always Sirena do this, Sirena do that if only I was a pirate I thought to myself. Yeah right as if that could happen I thought again as I raced down the stairs to do as my mum asked . **************************** Hello guys this is my first book and fanfic I have ever writen I hope its not to bad I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes in this story plz leave comments and feedback for me so I know I'm taking the right steps into making this book good .
from Kat :)