CHAPTER THREE

Looking at my body in the mirror in my room I see a girl who almost looks like me. We have the same mousy blonde wavy hair, my sapphire blue eyes I got from my mother. My curvy hour glass figure I must have got from my fathers side. Which to add my stomach and back were covered in fresh bruises again. In some places already healing small cuts. Me and my mouth I cant keep it shut when I need to around my parents which was all the time I had no friends coz I always kept to myself. My right cheek was very slightly bruised too from when the evil bitch of a mother slapped me. I started chewing my bottom lip and then stopped when I heard the knock on the door and the lock unlock. "Sirena your mother and I are going out for a few hours watch the house, no guests. While we are gone clean the house and no leaving the house what so ever understood?" he said in a gruff voice "understood father" I said quietly not looking away from the mirror. I hear my dad mumble something but don't care what he said. He starts to walk down the stairs and when he's gone completely I mutter "asshole" under my breath. I walk over to my wardrobe slowly knowing it will hurt if I move to quickly. I pick out a simple dark blue three quarter top and some black loose jeans. I put them on as quickly as I can ignoring the pain drag my boots out from under the bed and slip them on. As I head to the door I take a painkiller and then walk down the steps just as I hear a car start up and drive away.

Walking as quickly as I can without causing me to much pain I walk though the forrest that lays behind the house heading towards a spot i go to when i can and just day dream and be alone away from that horrid house. But today I keep walking I don't know why but I just wanted to keep walking so I did. As I was walking I let my mind wonder and thought about pirates. The evergreen trees blurred around me and the animals called to one another all around me. It was peaceful, in here all my worries and problems disappeared and it was just me, the forrest and the animals. I kept walking until a sharp pain in my stomach pulled me from my day dreaming. I haven't eaten all day and I've been walking for far to long. I look around not knowing where I was and started to panic oh shit I groan if I'm not back before my parents are I'm dead. Picking a direction I started walking again but soon I realized it was no good I was lost. Everything looked the fucking same shit shit shit shit I thought to myself I'm sooo dead. Walking in the same direction I think maybe if I keep walking I'll pass a spot that's familiar but no nothing. If anything I think I'm going deeper into the forrest. I rest by a tree for a couple of minutes and listen to see if I could hear anything that might help. I faintly heard a whooshing sound that reminded me of running water. Thinking water could help me get back home or led me to a road I started walking towards the sound as I got closer the sound got more weird it started sounding less like water and something else, I couldn't describe what it sounded like cause id never heard the sound before. Just as I was about to come across this strange water I heard a snap behind me. Panicking I looked back behind me and then my foot got caught on a root in the ground as I started falling forward. I turned to see where I was falling and covered my face with my hands and I thought crap this is going to hurt ... a lot. Just before I saw the ground a shiny shimmer caught my eye and then next thing I know I'm falling into nothingness and the air gets taken for my lungs and I pass out.

****************************